Lost IE?

Have lost all internet access, getting "page can't be displayed" on all
sites.
Normally pressing IE using keyboard button or IE program icon will bring up
connection dialogue box, now it doesn't. Still comes up with Mailwasher, OE
and Speedtouch icon and e-mail's no problem.
Have disconnected/reconnected a number of times and restarted PC, again no
difference.
Have up to date AV & firewall.
Have checked settings under Internet Options and can't see anything has
changed, I tried resetting to defaults but no difference.
Using XP Pro with SP2 and have a 512K Wanadoo (Freeserve UK) broadband
connection.
Any ideas anyone or is anyone else having problems with Wanadoo?

--

Kenny Cargill
1 answer Last reply

    It's OK, seems to have fixed itself!

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    "Kenny" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Have lost all internet access, getting "page can't be displayed" on all
    > sites.
    > Normally pressing IE using keyboard button or IE program icon will bring
    > up connection dialogue box, now it doesn't. Still comes up with
    > Mailwasher, OE and Speedtouch icon and e-mail's no problem.
    > Have disconnected/reconnected a number of times and restarted PC, again no
    > difference.
    > Have up to date AV & firewall.
    > Have checked settings under Internet Options and can't see anything has
    > changed, I tried resetting to defaults but no difference.
    > Using XP Pro with SP2 and have a 512K Wanadoo (Freeserve UK) broadband
    > connection.
    > Any ideas anyone or is anyone else having problems with Wanadoo?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny Cargill

Internet Access Internet Explorer Connection Windows XP