My Modem is Always Disconnect, Urgent Help is Required

Dear All,

i am have some Problem here with windows XP SP1, i have 4 users configured
to work as work group.

one Machine is configured to connect to the Internet and it use Internet
connect sharing and the other 3 users is taking internet from them.

i have something which is more complicated,

i found that, my PC is after 16 Minutes, is always Disconnect and i am
manually connect it to the internet.

is there way to use AT command to See if the modem configured to discoonet
after 16 minutes or Not?

Please Help in this issue and tell me what can i do to solve the Problem ?

Might be your ISP or XP that disconnects you after some idle time. Check
your modem/connection settings.
You can try some "keep connection alive" applet - or simply open IE on
Google News that refreshes every 10mins to see if that would solve the
issue.
Michael