myfix28

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2007
Hello

I have this case. All the 3 switches for fans are on high, but I have the front 2 turning off and on once in a while. Last few days the fans don't spin at all. The blue light is flashing in them. Is the case cooled off enough that they are just not being used or does this sound like something is a miss? I can feel the air coming out the front as pretty cool. Back is luke warm. I believe the front are control by the power supply. If they were connected to the MB would they just run all the time?

Thanks

Nub user :p

cardio

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2004
The fans should run all the time, mine do. Try noving the switch to medium or low and see what happens. Can't imagine needing the fans on high with this case and it is much quieter on low and has great airflow. My case is loaded and runs very little higher than ambient with the fans on low.

maxx179

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
I think it might be your PSU. I picked up the same case this Monday the Antec 900. After I move everything to the new case, the fans won't start up unless i have it on high. Then yesterday, all my fan's light started to flicker so I had to split the 4 fans up( 2 on [Fan only] molex and 2 on other 4pin molex). Not sure if it will help you on your case but you can try switching the connector around. For my case, I'm just buying time until i can get a better PSU which is alittle under power as well.

myfix28

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2007
Thanks for all the help.

I turned down all the fans and check connections. Didn't see any difference just yet. Gonna try a few suggestions and see what happens. Seems like the air flow is fine with only the top and back fans going for now.