Problem with Windows IE7 Beta & Adobe Photoshop CS2

BrawlyColossus

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
Hope someone has the magic bullet! I installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta and I am somewhat pleased with the enhancements and performance of the Browser Beta. Unfortunately, when I try to do an online update for Adobe Photoshop CS2 I receive an error message from the Photoshop Updater indicating that it cannot connect, and is attempting to establish a connection?! This only happens with IE7, but functions fine with the earlier Internet Explorer 6. If someone has an answer please fill me in! Currently, I have Windows XP Professional with Media Center Edition 2005. If any additional information is needed regarding my system please let me know. Thanks.

lukeiamyourfather

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
I run CS2 for my photography, and I was considering trying out IE7 Beta 2 this evening.

I'll let you know what I find out. I'm sure if it's a conflict of whatever sort Adobe will quickly release a patch for CS2 though.

pjb2005

Distinguished
May 2, 2009

Did you sort out CS@ on windows 7? I have CS2 production preuim that will not work with vista home ultimate even in compatibility mode. pjb2005@gamil.com