Picture and Fax viewer

I have a laptop with XP- Updated to SP-2. Somehow, this computer does not
have Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
How may I install this program. I haven't been able to find it in Windows XP
downloads

--
Michael Hobbs
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Open My Pictures, then double-click an image to open it in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Michael Hobbs" wrote:

| I have a laptop with XP- Updated to SP-2. Somehow, this computer does not
| have Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
| How may I install this program. I haven't been able to find it in Windows XP
| downloads
|

| --
| Michael Hobbs
| Minneapolis, Minnesota

Michael,

The Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is powered by a DLL file (shimgvw.dll),
and double-clicking an image file should open the Viewer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User