Windows Start Up Problem

When I load up my other computer I am met with a reoccurring problem that
prevents me from accessing windows.
My system will begin to load up and then come to a screen that gives me the
option of safe mode, safe mode with networking, load winows normally, and
load from last good configuration.
Regardless of which option I select, the computer will go to the load
windows XP screen, cycle for a bit, and then return to the screen giving the
options of safe mode, safe mode with networking, etc.

Is there any way that I can gain access to windows, or do I just have to
reformat and start from scratch?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
My thanx

"SMX2K5" <SMX2K5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there any way that I can gain access to windows, or do I just have to
> reformat and start from scratch?

Wait to see if others have a better idea than this but but meanwhile read up
on...

particularly the warnings and things you need do to prepare.