Possible to move tabs around on the TASKBAR?

Rique

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
I place my taskbar vertically on the right side of the screen, set to AutoHide. I do it because I can actually read all my IE windows. Sometimes I have as many as twenty and then windows switches from single column to double colums... which already shorthens the number of letters on each tab and makes it more difficult to read.

Furthermore, I would like to fool around with the size of the font or the tabs themselves or even the colors. I've never heard WinXP can do this... unless I am leaving under a rock! :) so, can WinXP do it? or any utilities out there that can do this?
my taksbar

I know it is possible to open applications automatically in a certain order, so that would accomplish the same thing, but my point here is simply, can you MOVE them, just like moving Icons around on the desktop?

Rique

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
Hi Zoron, thanks for your feedback. But your suggestion deals just with one application. Actually I am curious as to what can be done with the TASKBAR itself.

I have always been curious and surprised as to the limitaions of the Taskbar. Assuming you can not do anything of what I described before, because I still don't know. Do you know?

TIA