Intel Inside and OCC Themed Bike

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
The bike doesnt look bad, but the blue is a bit too light; a darker blue would make it look more aggressive, but what you gonna do.

BTW, the show kickz nutz! Its always a good laugh when daddy throws some steel frames and stuff at his sons 8O

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
The electronics and motor are sweet. Paint sucks, headlight sucks, bars suck, and WTF is the deal with putting the exhausts shooting out at your foot?????

Obviously a netburst design by OCC. My feet used to get hot from my P4 540J HT processor, just like anyone's feet who ride that bike with the exhaust blowing by their feet. :cry:

Pauly must be beaten severly by Mikey and Paul Sr. for coming up with such an A$$ weasel design of a chopper. :x

JCon

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
Jesse James at west coast would have done better. I am not a big fan of occ,they dont fab their own parts like west coast does. Jesse makes his own wheel rims and gas tanks.And the lucky bastard is married to sandra bullock :wink:

But its fitting that they do this,they definitely have the mentality for it. "Kill the competition" resonates in all they do.

But in fairness to OCC, I think they do a better job of creating these corporate bikes... Jesse James' bikes are made to be ridden, where as OCC bikes are made to be shown off. Plus OCC has been making more and more of their own materials. The growth in OCC over the past few years is amazing (obviously driven by the show but still amazing).

LAN_deRf_HA

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2006
Jesse James at west coast would have done better. I am not a big fan of occ,they dont fab their own parts like west coast does. Jesse makes his own wheel rims and gas tanks.And the lucky bastard is married to sandra bullock :wink:

But its fitting that they do this,they definitely have the mentality for it. "Kill the competition" resonates in all they do.

Your kidding right? Jesse James bikes are horrible, he even said it himself...and btw occ can fab just about anything at this point, the equipment they have is nuts now... and for the record that is indeed the worst occ bike i've ever seen (except the spiderman bike)

Dahak

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
Not bad at all.Good advertisment for bothe companies I'd say.

Dahak

AMD X2-4400+@2.6 TOLEDO
EVGA NF4 SLI MB
2X EVGA 7950GT KO IN SLI
4X 512MB CRUCIAL BALLISTIX DDR500
WD300GIG HD/SAMSUNG 250GIG HD
ACER 22IN WIDESCREEN LCD 1600X1200
THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 850WATT PSU
COOLERMASTER MINI R120
3DMARK05 13,471

bixplus

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
The episode airs on July 12th and 19th. Also, the bike is a lot more high-tech than some might think. I agree with others though that it's not OCC's best looking build...it's got some huge meats on the front which is quite different from anything I've seen...don't think I like it.