Off Centered Text Allignment

Hi everyone ! I'm new so there is probably a real simple solution I just
haven't found it yet so I'm hopeful someone here more experienced can help. I
recently had to reinstall my Windows XP/sp2 ( preinstalled) with the
accompanying disc. Since then print preview and printing text is completely
off centered to the right so that the ends of sentences are cut off. The
margins on page set up are the same, I did mess with the monitor though;
emachine flat lcd. Gratefully yours, Thanks !
--
Becoolfucan

"Joneal817" <Joneal817@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone ! I'm new so there is probably a real simple solution I just
> haven't found it yet so I'm hopeful someone here more experienced can
help. I
> recently had to reinstall my Windows XP/sp2 ( preinstalled) with the
> accompanying disc. Since then print preview and printing text is
completely
> off centered to the right so that the ends of sentences are cut off. The
> margins on page set up are the same, I did mess with the monitor though;
> emachine flat lcd. Gratefully yours, Thanks !

Is ti the same when you print from all programs or just one?

It's not that way with MS. Word but is with the MS.Spreadsheet , and other
programs.

> It's not that way with MS. Word but is with the MS.Spreadsheet , and other
> programs.

Very strange. Not quire sure what to suggest if you have already checked
the two places margins can be adjusted...

eg

In the Printer Preferences (eg specific to the printer)
In File -> Page setup (eg specific to the application)

Probably worth posting this problem on comp.periphs.printers as well.