James 78

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
[Window Title]
LibUserTask.dll

[Main Instruction]
LibUserTask.dll has stopped working

[Content]
Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

[V] View problem details [Check online for a solution and close the program] [Close the program]

I don't know what Sub-catagory this should be in, but this window keeps popping up frequently through the day. I cannot find what this refers to. I have done a search and looked in rundll32 which it refers to, but I cannot find it. I have not installed any new progs and any Google search attempt just shows - no match? Anyone heard of this??

James 78

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Gentlemen - Thank you for your advice. I tried repairing the registry and I could not find any Sisco System progs. in my computer. I'm afraid nothing worked until I uninstalled Internet Explorer 9 and reinstalled Explorer 8. Ex9 was giving me a lot of trouble, in fact I could not reply to this forum with it. In frustration I replaced it with Exp.8 and now everything is back to normal and I no longer get the inquired about notice. I never did find where it came from but I had a "Home Phone" installed a few weeks ago and if they use Cisco Systems that may have been the cause, but I could not find out what system they use. All is now well!