anyone ever buy flash mem directly from manufact?

joeyp

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2007
Hey people: I posted once before on this but I thought I would give it one more shot. I'm trying to locate anyone that has ever purchased any flash memory device directly from any of the major manufs. (sansung,Hynix,micron Technology,Micronsemiconducte,Renesas,Toshiba,Hatachi,Mitsubishi,Moselor Windbond.)
If you have it would be greatly appreciated if you can let me know. I'm working on a case that involves these manuf of potentially charging people in an unfair manner. thanks and I apoligise in advance if I offend anyone by this posting. This may be a really big lawsuit and I'm looking to hopefully represent some or one of you. thanks all. regards joe

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
It's called profit and whatever crap they charge us customers for. I'm almost positive that some companies sell directly to retailers and end consumers if you're purchasing on large quantity. Though again I'm not 100% positive on flash manufacturers.

Mondoman

Splendid
Your post might have more credibility if you could correctly spell the names of the major companies you list in your post. As it is, your post just screams "phisher scam"!

joeyp

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2007
Its not a scam. I'm an atty in philadelphia and we are investigating a matter inwhich the companies that I misspelled may have colluded to jack the prices up. It's ok if you think its a scam because of my spelling. Most people who can't spell are ussually dishonest......I understand your position.

joeyp

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2007
I know it's called profit.....But believe it or not we don't live in a strict capitalistic society....ther are some restrictions that are placed on large corperations so they can't take advantage of people..sort of like the litigation against msft....remember that one. In any case I would be glad to answere any questions you had. just want you to know that this is not a scam and it's not ok to rip people off.

Mondoman

Splendid
Since you claim to be a lawyer, I know you'll want to follow the rules; the appropriate Forum for your topic would be in the Community Forum category. You might also want to learn a bit more about your topic, as this Forum doesn't even deal with flash memory...

TRENDING THREADS