problem with profile...

hola:

recently install a new server with Win2003 and my WinXP (local) profile just
dissappear, when I look in "System Properties" (right click in "My
computer") , under the "Advance" tab, under profile settings I see my
profile with an "Account/Unknown" name. In Win2003 I use no profile with
the accounts just a simple script to attach share directories on the server
to network drive on the stations.

thanks for any help
ivan

Try treating this as a corrupted profile as outlined in the following
Knowledge Base Articles:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318011
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/