missing addons

I have been out of OFP cold war crisis for sometime, I reinstalled it
recently and found an old directory that I thought was lost on a spare
hard drive that I used to back up the files and found some old
missions that I wanted to play again :) so I reinstalled the missions
and went to the addons folder on the spare drive and it was empty :(
so you know the rest no addons no play, I have searched and searched
for these addons to no avail, I figure that they are no longer posted
due to being older files from a year or so ago and I can not change
the troops in the editor because again I dont have the addons :(
anyone know where to get older addon files or a way around this in the
editor so i can save the mission by a simple change of the missing
addons with a newer addon

nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message news:<36f6dacf.0404081330.416c7e95@posting.google.com>...
> I have been out of OFP cold war crisis for sometime, I reinstalled it
> recently and found an old directory that I thought was lost on a spare
> hard drive that I used to back up the files and found some old
> missions that I wanted to play again :) so I reinstalled the missions
> and went to the addons folder on the spare drive and it was empty :(
> so you know the rest no addons no play, I have searched and searched
> for these addons to no avail, I figure that they are no longer posted
> due to being older files from a year or so ago and I can not change
> the troops in the editor because again I dont have the addons :(
> anyone know where to get older addon files or a way around this in the
> editor so i can save the mission by a simple change of the missing
> addons with a newer addon

What missions? What addons?

Derek

> What missions? What addons?
>

> Derek

Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
looking for are as follows
SMCLawSoilder, SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBParaLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
contact with someone that has them would be great...............

derekbaker@bushinternet.com (Derek Baker) wrote in message news:<221e401a.0404082019.4fac5fea@posting.google.com>...

> What missions?
>

> Derek

btw the mission in question was something a friends cooked up for us
to play, a squad each and a bunch of vehicles in a base , respawn to
the next in command, it was just fun to fly around and destroy tanks
ect, mostly for practice,anyway any help would be great,..........
thought about just renaming some other pbo's to those names and see if
i can trick it some how, mostly looks like units and one vehicle I
will let you know if it works lol

nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message news:<36f6dacf.0404100333.3972d084@posting.google.com>...
> > What missions? What addons?
> >

> > Derek
>
> Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
> looking for are as follows
> SMCLawSoilder, SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBParaLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
> everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
> they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
> contact with someone that has them would be great...............

SEB files are here: http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=14

Derek

nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message news:<36f6dacf.0404100333.3972d084@posting.google.com>...
> > What missions? What addons?
> >

> > Derek
>
> Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
> looking for are as follows
> SMCLawSoilder, SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBParaLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
> everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
> they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
> contact with someone that has them would be great...............

I assume this is what you want for SMC files, though don't have it myself:

http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=151

Derek

derekbaker@bushinternet.com (Derek Baker) wrote in message news:<221e401a.0404101044.741bd13e@posting.google.com>...
> nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message news:<36f6dacf.0404100333.3972d084@posting.google.com>...
> > > What missions? What addons?
> > >

> > > Derek
> >
> > Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
> > looking for are as follows
> > SMCLawSoilder, SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBParaLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> > that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
> > everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
> > they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
> > contact with someone that has them would be great...............
>
> I assume this is what you want for SMC files, though don't have it myself:
>
> http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=151
>

> Derek

Thanks Derek those files were the right ones, took care of all of the
missing addons except the files smcatshmmwv & Barretsniper , I can not
thank you enough for your response, now my search is much smaller
thanks again

Mike

derekbaker@bushinternet.com (Derek Baker) wrote in message news:<221e401a.0404101044.741bd13e@posting.google.com>...
> nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message news:<36f6dacf.0404100333.3972d084@posting.google.com>...
> > > What missions? What addons?
> > >

> > > Derek
> >
> > Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
> > looking for are as follows
> > SMCLawSoilder, SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBParaLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> > that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
> > everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
> > they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
> > contact with someone that has them would be great...............
>
> I assume this is what you want for SMC files, though don't have it myself:
>
> http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=151
>

> Derek

found the smcatshmmwv file , just need the Barretsniper file now
woohoo ,....... though no luck so far , again Derek thanks

Mike

"nammoc" <nammoc@swbell.net> wrote in message
> derekbaker@bushinternet.com (Derek Baker) wrote in message
> > nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message

> > > Well the addons I am looking for are for ver1.46 and the files I am
> > > looking for are as follows
> > > SMCLawSoilder,
SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBPa
raLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> > > that is the addons I need for just one mission I want to save, looked
> > > everywhere and even downloaded this huge addon folder some 350Mb and
> > > they were not in there either any help in the right direction or
> > > contact with someone that has them would be great...............
> >
> > I assume this is what you want for SMC files, though don't have it
myself:

> > http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=151
> >

> > Derek
>
> found the smcatshmmwv file , just need the Barretsniper file now
> woohoo ,....... though no luck so far , again Derek thanks
>

> Mike

Try this...

http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=6

Kango

"RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message news:<2Vcec.31987$Y%6.3990622@wards.force9.net>...
> "nammoc" <nammoc@swbell.net> wrote in message
> > derekbaker@bushinternet.com (Derek Baker) wrote in message
> > > nammoc@swbell.net (nammoc) wrote in message

> SMCDragonSoilder,SMCTowSoilder,SMCatshmmwv,SMCStingersoilder,SEBSASLaw,SEBPa
> raLaw,SEBParaaa,Barretsniper,
> > >
> > > I assume this is what you want for SMC files, though don't have it
> myself:
> > >
> > > http://www.ofpec.com/addons/addon_detail.php?ID=151
> > >

> > > Derek
> >
> > found the smcatshmmwv file , just need the Barretsniper file now
> > woohoo ,....... though no luck so far , again Derek thanks
> >

> > Mike
>
> Try this...
>
> http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=6
>
> Kango
Thanks Kango but that was not the one either, I figure that sniper
was part of a unit pbo file and not just a stand alone soilder, I have
scanned loads of compressed folders and readme files looking and that
one little sniper is so good I can not spot him and he is wrecking a
fun homemade mission lol