Intel refreshes VPro

Haven't seen an AMD commercial that peaked my interest either. To be blunt, they both kinda suck when it comes to marketing. Its just Intel sucks less when it comes to commercials...

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Haven't seen an AMD commercial that peaked my interest either. To be blunt, they both kinda suck when it comes to marketing. Its just Intel sucks less when it comes to commercials...

Believe me if AMD had a Flash ad that foolowed my mouse it woul dbe the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Have you checked it out? It kinda scared me at first. If you move across the ad, the lead dog bites the mouse cursor.

AMD should do a Mac commercial... Not because they are involved or produce components for Apple, but because that would be strange and WTF'ish.

Then AMD should start promoting household items, like toothpaste, and 12in dinnerware.

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
With the most annoying ad I have ever seen. It is 3 German Shepherds in a Flash mod that actually follow your mouse as you move it over the page.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Linkage!
what is the link about? i don't see any news regarding VPro...
OH you mean the advertisement? yeh i saw it two months ago... i thought it was quite interesting..

IMO its a lot better than AMD's ad flash telling you how Barcelona will have better performance with NUMA. i swear, i heard the following sentence, "....takes advantage of NUMA architecture..." at least a dozen times. i didn't even finish watching the ad because i was too annoyed with it. :p

but.. its just my opinion... and someone is about to label me as an Intel fanboy soon...

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
I think Baron is just sore because AMD cannot afford to higher it's own canine crew and do an add of their own:

Here you go Baron:

3dogsIMG_1464sm.jpg

AMD -- All Bark, No Bite.

Of course they can't it's hire, not higher and ad not add.

I'd rather know that than whether the idpaks of the namoneter split hydroxy is compatible with annealed silicates of a compressed mid-L fence.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
With the most annoying ad I have ever seen. It is 3 German Shepherds in a Flash mod that actually follow your mouse as you move it over the page.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Linkage!
what is the link about? i don't see any news regarding VPro...
OH you mean the advertisement? yeh i saw it two months ago... i thought it was quite interesting..

IMO its a lot better than AMD's ad flash telling you how Barcelona will have better performance with NUMA. i swear, i heard the following sentence, "....takes advantage of NUMA architecture..." at least a dozen times. i didn't even finish watching the ad because i was too annoyed with it. :p

but.. its just my opinion... and someone is about to label me as an Intel fanboy soon...

Haven't seen it, but I hope it's not that annoying. I'm using FF so I might put ad blocker on for ones like that.

I'd rather know that than whether the idpaks of the namoneter split hydroxy is compatible with annealed silicates of a compressed mid-L fence.

namoneter split hydroxy Idpaks are not compatible with anneled silicates of compressed mid-L fencing. Sorry.

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

namoneter split hydroxy Idpaks are not compatible with anneled silicates of compressed mid-L fencing. Sorry.

They're not? Crap!

Hah Spelling is over rated. I pay a monkey to type for me, so dont blaim me for any sepling mistaces.

/maybe I should higher a better money.

/hay ( blanks out for respect of the endless people I could insert here ) you interested?