boot floppies

I have a very old set of floppies, left over from
at least SP1 days, maybe earlier. I'd like to download
a new set, from today's working XP Pro/SP2 ....
Could I have a link, please and thank you.
--
William B. Lurie

How to obtain Windows XP Setup boot disks
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310994

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"William B. Lurie" wrote:

| I have a very old set of floppies, left over from
| at least SP1 days, maybe earlier. I'd like to download
| a new set, from today's working XP Pro/SP2 ....
| Could I have a link, please and thank you.
| --
| William B. Lurie

Hi,

The boot floppies haven't changed, as they are not dependent on any service
pack.

Using the WinXP Boot floppy set:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Boot%20floppy

--