Problems upgrading to 1.96

fox

Hi, I'm running OFP 1.91 GOTY edition (along with the resistance and red
hammer pack added on)

I've tried running the patch to 1.96 but I keep it keeps getting stopped
half way into the installation of the patch saying that I have pbo files
missing and to re-install.

I've done a complete un-install and re-install 6!! times and I've tried
upgrading from 1.85 as well as 1.91 and it wont have it.

Help please

Fox

"Fox" <askfor@email.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm running OFP 1.91 GOTY edition (along with the resistance and red
> hammer pack added on)
>
> I've tried running the patch to 1.96 but I keep it keeps getting stopped
> half way into the installation of the patch saying that I have pbo files
> missing and to re-install.
>
> I've done a complete un-install and re-install 6!! times and I've tried
> upgrading from 1.85 as well as 1.91 and it wont have it.
>
> Help please
>
> Fox

Are you using the correct 1.96 patch?, there are separate ones for GOTY and
Resistance.

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/displayfiles.php

Kango

On 19-Apr-2004, "RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote:

> Are you using the correct 1.96 patch?, there are separate ones for GOTY and
> Resistance.

I had the same problem and this was what I was doing wrong.

--
Dave Modisette

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/cmodiset/webpage/Index.html
www.soundclick.com/davemodisette
www.soundclick.com/frenz4fr (**Christian Content**)

fox

"Dave Modisette" <dmodisette@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> On 19-Apr-2004, "RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote:
>
> > Are you using the correct 1.96 patch?, there are separate ones for GOTY
and
> > Resistance.
>
> I had the same problem and this was what I was doing wrong.
>
> --
> Dave Modisette
>
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/cmodiset/webpage/Index.html
> www.soundclick.com/davemodisette
> www.soundclick.com/frenz4fr (**Christian Content**)

Sorted now thanks guys, was using the wrong patch DOH!!!