Resizing Browser Windows

Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet Explorer windows so
they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran
3 answers Last reply
More about resizing browser windows

    Go to Start > Programs and right-click on Internet Explorer
    and choose "Maximized" from the "Run" drop-down list,
    then click Apply.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Fran" wrote:

    | Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet Explorer windows so
    | they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

    Carey,

    I think you missed a step. Shouldn't that be "right click on
    Internet Explorer, select Properties, and choose Maximized..."

    --
    Nepatsfan
    > Go to Start > Programs and right-click on Internet Explorer
    > and choose "Maximized" from the "Run" drop-down list,
    > then click Apply.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups
    >
    > Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security
    > Technologies:

    > "Fran" wrote:
    >
    > | Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet
    > Explorer windows so
    > | they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

    Cary, I went to Start>All Programs>Internet Explorer...but when I
    right-clicked on the IE icon there was no "Run" drop-down list. Sorry, but
    where did I go wrong here?
    Thanks much, Fran

    > Go to Start > Programs and right-click on Internet Explorer
    > and choose "Maximized" from the "Run" drop-down list,
    > then click Apply.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Fran" wrote:
    >
    > | Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet Explorer windows
    > so
    > | they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft Windows XP