Resizing Browser Windows

Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet Explorer windows so
they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

Go to Start > Programs and right-click on Internet Explorer
and choose "Maximized" from the "Run" drop-down list,
then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Fran" wrote:

| Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet Explorer windows so
| they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

Carey,

I think you missed a step. Shouldn't that be "right click on
Internet Explorer, select Properties, and choose Maximized..."

--
Nepatsfan
> Go to Start > Programs and right-click on Internet Explorer
> and choose "Maximized" from the "Run" drop-down list,
> then click Apply.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security
> Technologies:

> "Fran" wrote:
>
> | Using XPHome & IE6. What do I do to resize my Internet
> Explorer windows so
> | they always open to the maximum size? TIA, Fran

Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Cary, I went to Start>All Programs>Internet Explorer...but when I
right-clicked on the IE icon there was no "Run" drop-down list. Sorry, but
where did I go wrong here?
Thanks much, Fran