It's up.

http://www.dgath.com/coh/

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= SEE YOU ON HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-

Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

> It's up.
>
> http://www.dgath.com/coh/

Sweet!! Looks good so far.

If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??

--
Marcel

Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
> If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??

Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe kept
to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things over.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>> If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??
>
>Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe kept
>to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things over.

Well one thing seems a bit odd.
In Appendix B: Bindable Key Names you have

A through Z NOTE: Single binds only

You can certainly only bind one thing to a letter through the controls
menu, but as I said in game, my 'D' key is both +right AND dialogyes.

Then of course there's my 'P' key which is bound with 6 window resize
commands.

Xocyll

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> A through Z NOTE: Single binds only

Poorly worded - I mean you can't use ALT, CTRL and SHIFT with them. Will
fix it.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
say:

>Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
>> A through Z NOTE: Single binds only
>
>Poorly worded - I mean you can't use ALT, CTRL and SHIFT with them. Will
>fix it.

That's also wrong though.

/bind CTRL+Q "quit$$dialogyes"
/bind CTRL+F "window_toggle friend"

You're having a bad day. :)

Xocyll

Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in

> Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>> If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??
>
> Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe
> kept to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things
> over.

In the listing for /emote, you say that the list of emotes is in Appendix
C, when it is actually in Appendix D.

--
Marcel and Moogli

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
> /bind CTRL+Q "quit$$dialogyes"
> /bind CTRL+F "window_toggle friend"
>
> You're having a bad day. :)

I'm pretty sure I've tried control keys with the main A-Z set and not been
successful - will look at it again.

Never a bad day when I can fix things.

Man, I'm not leveling much this week, though. :p

--

Marcel Beaudoin <mbeauINVALID@Sympatic.INVALID.ca> wrote:
> In the listing for /emote, you say that the list of emotes is in
> Appendix C, when it is actually in Appendix D.

Shh! It's a secret code! (And a poor edit.)

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-

nostromo

Thus spake Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom>, Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:13:47
-0000, Anno Domini:

>It's up.
>
> http://www.dgath.com/coh/

Looks good Shenan! ;-)

--
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?