HEROICA!

It's up.

http://www.dgath.com/coh/

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= SEE YOU ON HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
9 answers Last reply
More about heroica
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote in

    > It's up.
    >
    > http://www.dgath.com/coh/

    Sweet!! Looks good so far.

    If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??

    --
    Marcel
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    > If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??

    Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe kept
    to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things over.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
    say:

    >Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    >> If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??
    >
    >Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe kept
    >to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things over.

    Well one thing seems a bit odd.
    In Appendix B: Bindable Key Names you have

    A through Z NOTE: Single binds only

    You can certainly only bind one thing to a letter through the controls
    menu, but as I said in game, my 'D' key is both +right AND dialogyes.

    Then of course there's my 'P' key which is bound with 6 window resize
    commands.

    Xocyll
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
    > A through Z NOTE: Single binds only

    Poorly worded - I mean you can't use ALT, CTRL and SHIFT with them. Will
    fix it.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> looked up from reading the
    say:

    >Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
    >> A through Z NOTE: Single binds only
    >
    >Poorly worded - I mean you can't use ALT, CTRL and SHIFT with them. Will
    >fix it.

    That's also wrong though.

    /bind CTRL+Q "quit$$dialogyes"
    /bind CTRL+F "window_toggle friend"

    You're having a bad day. :)

    Xocyll
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote in

    > Marcel Beaudoin <me@privacy.net> wrote:
    >> If we find typos, would you rather we e-mail them or post them here??
    >
    > Either is fine, email probably more reliable but posting here (maybe
    > kept to a single thread...) would advise everyone who's looking things
    > over.

    In the listing for /emote, you say that the list of emotes is in Appendix
    C, when it is actually in Appendix D.

    --
    Marcel and Moogli
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote:
    > /bind CTRL+Q "quit$$dialogyes"
    > /bind CTRL+F "window_toggle friend"
    >
    > You're having a bad day. :)

    I'm pretty sure I've tried control keys with the main A-Z set and not been
    successful - will look at it again.

    Never a bad day when I can fix things.

    Man, I'm not leveling much this week, though. :P

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Marcel Beaudoin <mbeauINVALID@Sympatic.INVALID.ca> wrote:
    > In the listing for /emote, you say that the list of emotes is in
    > Appendix C, when it is actually in Appendix D.

    Shh! It's a secret code! (And a poor edit.)

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Thus spake Shenanigunner <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom>, Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:13:47
    -0000, Anno Domini:

    >It's up.
    >
    > http://www.dgath.com/coh/

    Looks good Shenan! ;-)

    --
    No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
    Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?

Games Servers Video Games