TJ-OFP :- New MOD Required

Is there anything special about it? Just had a quick look and it seems to be
pretty similar to ECP/FDF, nice effects (always good) and, I'm guessing,
more realistic weapons (not always good imo).

We had a quick look around, and the effects and weapons are amazing.. Added
to that are 2 CTI missions, one on Gaia (HUGE) and one on Everon.

I have updated TJ's site (addons) so you can get them there too, since the
European link on the original link doesn't work.

I have a high-end machine, and installed the high-res skies for the first
time.. Now THAT is impressive...

--
Jan van Zanten, AKA NedFox<TZW>

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@nowhere.no> wrote in message
> We had a quick look around, and the effects and weapons are amazing..
Added
> to that are 2 CTI missions, one on Gaia (HUGE) and one on Everon.
>
> I have updated TJ's site (addons) so you can get them there too, since the
> European link on the original link doesn't work.
>
> I have a high-end machine, and installed the high-res skies for the first
> time.. Now THAT is impressive...

Is there a link for downloading missions for it. I've installed the addon
but can't find any missions at all?

This is 1 place for some missions, no Coop's though :(
http://www.virtual-wars.com/wgmaps.php

>>> Mort <TZW><nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> 23-4-04 9:04:40 >>>

"NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@nowhere.no> wrote in message
> We had a quick look around, and the effects and weapons are amazing..
Added
> to that are 2 CTI missions, one on Gaia (HUGE) and one on Everon.
>
> I have updated TJ's site (addons) so you can get them there too, since the
> European link on the original link doesn't work.
>
> I have a high-end machine, and installed the high-res skies for the first
> time.. Now THAT is impressive...

Is there a link for downloading missions for it. I've installed the addon
but can't find any missions at all?

I'd like some missions for this mod too. Anybody know where to get them?

C.

"Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message

> "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@nowhere.no> wrote in message
> > We had a quick look around, and the effects and weapons are amazing..
> Added
> > to that are 2 CTI missions, one on Gaia (HUGE) and one on Everon.
> >
> > I have updated TJ's site (addons) so you can get them there too, since
the
> > European link on the original link doesn't work.
> >
> > I have a high-end machine, and installed the high-res skies for the
first
> > time.. Now THAT is impressive...
> >

> Is there a link for downloading missions for it. I've installed the addon
> but can't find any missions at all?

I got a couple more A&D, and C&H off another server late last night

that neddy doesn't have

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> I'd like some missions for this mod too. Anybody know where to get them?
>
> C.
>

> "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@nowhere.no> wrote in message
> > > We had a quick look around, and the effects and weapons are amazing..
> > Added
> > > to that are 2 CTI missions, one on Gaia (HUGE) and one on Everon.
> > >
> > > I have updated TJ's site (addons) so you can get them there too, since
> the
> > > European link on the original link doesn't work.
> > >
> > > I have a high-end machine, and installed the high-res skies for the
> first
> > > time.. Now THAT is impressive...
> > >

> > Is there a link for downloading missions for it. I've installed the
addon
> > but can't find any missions at all?

From which server?

"James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> I got a couple more A&D, and C&H off another server late last night
>
> that neddy doesn't have
>

> "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > I'd like some missions for this mod too. Anybody know where to get
them?

> > C.
> >

> > "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "NedFox <TZW>" <nedfox@nowhere.no> wrote in message
> > > Added

> > the

> > first
> > > >

> > > Is there a link for downloading missions for it. I've installed the
> addon
> > > but can't find any missions at all?

I simply started the game in multiplayer.... and looked for servers using
RES;wgl

then played with the guys that were on those servers

some interesting games

> From which server?
>

> "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > I got a couple more A&D, and C&H off another server late last night
> >
> > that neddy doesn't have
> >

> > "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > > I'd like some missions for this mod too. Anybody know where to get
> them?
> > >
> > > C.
> > >

> > > "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message

> amazing..

> since
> > > the

> > > first

> > addon

Oh, gotcha. I'm looking for something I can play single player--either a SP
mission or a MP mission that I can play solo.

Thanks,

C.

> I simply started the game in multiplayer.... and looked for servers using
> RES;wgl
>
> then played with the guys that were on those servers
>
> some interesting games
>

> "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > From which server?
> >

> > "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > > I got a couple more A&D, and C&H off another server late last night
> > >
> > > that neddy doesn't have
> > >

> > > "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> > them?

> > amazing..
Everon.

> > since

> the

> > > addon

on TJ's server there is a mission that is mistakenly placed in the MP folder
as it is a single player mission