*HELP* Folder Options View Tab is missing but then functio..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newuser,microsoft.public.windowspx.general (More info?)

When I click on folder options in windows explorer or control panel and
then the "View Tab" (where like all folders / reset all folders) is, in
the scroll box, there is nothing displayed. When I go to
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced nothing
is there, its like those registry keys were deleted; How can I repair or
replace the default keys?

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://o.webring.com/hub?ring=awrbr ( AbandonWarez ring )
1 answer Last reply
More about help folder options view missing functio
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newuser,microsoft.public.windowspx.general (More info?)

    "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote:

    >When I click on folder options in windows explorer or control panel and
    >then the "View Tab" (where like all folders / reset all folders) is, in
    >the scroll box, there is nothing displayed. When I go to
    >HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced nothing
    >is there, its like those registry keys were deleted; How can I repair or
    >replace the default keys?

    See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
    Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

    --
    (tm)

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP