Meadway

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2011
Hello,
DELL sent me a PC that I did not order a short time after I recieved the PC I did place an order for and now they insist that that I pay for both and refuse to neegotiate in any way

Tinez

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I had problems with dell as well. Their customer support is shitty. They transfer you to every department and still mess up the order. On Nov 3rd I placed an order for an Alienware laptop. I had a few issues with my bank so I got it fixed by increasing my Daily spending limit on my wifes account. Well they charged us 2 times because the first order was lost and later charged. I canceled the 2nd order (alienware M17x) because the first one was already taking place. Well 4 days later they send me an email saying the first order was canceled. The Dell Verification team kept canceling my order even though they withdrew the money from my wife's account. So they said they'll refund all the money for those 2 orders and now I'm expecting a refund on my 3rd order because of the same issue with the verification team. They also withdrew money from my bank. So now I have to wait for the first 2 orders to get refunded and then get my 3rd order refunded by CALLING THEM AGAIN on Monday. Dell needs to send notifications and updates on orders a lot faster and be able to communicate with their customers better. Thanks to this experience I will never order from them again.