One for Rizla........My weapon of choice.......the Bayonet

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 25, 2004 8:19:49 PM

Saw this on some forum

http://www.project-ukf.com/Gameer/movies/ukf_bayonetmov... - low
quality
http://www.project-ukf.com/Gameer/movies/ukf_bayonetmov... - high
quality

so can nearly tick that one off the list Riz

just
attack dogs
child soldiers
grenades thru the Tank hatch
and probably few more to go then :-)

Cheers

PS Played WGL mod for first time last night...looked very very
good...only got to play one mission but looked like virtually a new
game to me
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 12:13:46 AM

Yep pretty impressive. It never ceases to amaze me that after nearly three
years that OFP continues to yield fresh ideas like this, shows what a damn
fine game it is. Also how come more of you talented buggers out there that
create this stuff aren't working for games companies yet? (Assuming you've
left school of course!) :-)

---
April 27, 2004 12:53:36 AM

Cold steel, They don't like it up em!

ah yes, it wouldn't be UK forces without the trusty bayonet.

Bonus points for the muse track as well.

--
Friday <TZW>

we're doooooooooooooooooooomed
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 7:23:36 AM

"TarnishUK" <yougo@kissmyarsespammergit.com> wrote in message news:<zbdjc.24013$4N3.22848@newsfe1-win>...
> Yep pretty impressive. It never ceases to amaze me that after nearly three
> years that OFP continues to yield fresh ideas like this, shows what a damn
> fine game it is. Also how come more of you talented buggers out there that
> create this stuff aren't working for games companies yet? (Assuming you've
> left school of course!) :-)

heck id love a job with a game company. id love a job anywhere right now! lol
!