TJ's Offline Activities

I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he polled us
about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?

These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going silent
for a long time while in stages of development.

unkn2232324

the games upgrade or expansion pack isn't even out yet. So how could he be
making missions for it? The code is even different in Multiplayer now with
JIG...

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he polled
us
> about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?
>
> These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going
silent
> for a long time while in stages of development.

By working for the team externally, possibly the reason we won't see him
online until the expansion pack he says is coming out comes out!

As I said, when these externals are enlisted by B.I., they drop off the
radar.

--Uzi

"G" <gcdh@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> the games upgrade or expansion pack isn't even out yet. So how could he be
> making missions for it? The code is even different in Multiplayer now with
> JIG...
>
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he
polled
> us
> > about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?
> >
> > These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going
> silent
> > for a long time while in stages of development.

Could be the Non Disclosure Agreement thing that developers are always
making folks sign off on....

--
Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

> By working for the team externally, possibly the reason we won't see him
> online until the expansion pack he says is coming out comes out!
>
> As I said, when these externals are enlisted by B.I., they drop off the
> radar.
>
> --Uzi
>
> "G" <gcdh@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > the games upgrade or expansion pack isn't even out yet. So how could he
be
> > making missions for it? The code is even different in Multiplayer now
with
> > JIG...
> >
> > "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he
> polled
> > us
> > > about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?
> > >
> > > These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going
> > silent
> > > for a long time while in stages of development.

unkn2232324

I'll believe it when I hear it from the horses mouth...

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he polled
us
> about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?
>
> These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going
silent
> for a long time while in stages of development.

Lets hope it is, and lets also hope that something spectacular comes of it.

"Damor <TZW>" <damor@NOSPAMHEREtimezone-warriors.net> wrote in message
> Could be the Non Disclosure Agreement thing that developers are always
> making folks sign off on....
>
> --
> Damor <TZW>
> www.timezone-warriors.net
> DF:BHD and Operation Flashpoint
>
> Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
> inevitable....
>

> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > By working for the team externally, possibly the reason we won't see him
> > online until the expansion pack he says is coming out comes out!
> >
> > As I said, when these externals are enlisted by B.I., they drop off the
> > radar.
> >
> > --Uzi
> >
> > "G" <gcdh@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > > the games upgrade or expansion pack isn't even out yet. So how could
he
> be
> > > making missions for it? The code is even different in Multiplayer now
> with
> > > JIG...
> > >
> > > "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > polled
> > > us

> > > silent

TJ

Nope. I got a new job at a local nursery. Nothing more exciting

> I'll believe it when I hear it from the horses mouth...
>
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I wonder if TJ is going offline to work on the massive missions he
polled
> us
> > about, for the OFP expansion he is talking about or for OFP2, maybe?
> >
> > These OFP developers (like Earl Laanamen, now) have a habit of going
> silent
> > for a long time while in stages of development.

You're all wrong.

This is the time of year TJ usually
gets Mrs TJ pregnant. He's sooooooo
HD/CR that it takes two weeks!

;)

Never a truer word spoken, whee the hell u been Riz? Custodial Sentence or
just one of those blinding weekends on the 'rum n smoke please barman' that
sent you into another month long coma?

"Rizla Ranger UK" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> You're all wrong.
>
> This is the time of year TJ usually
> gets Mrs TJ pregnant. He's sooooooo
> HD/CR that it takes two weeks!
>

> ;)

well, if you like hammering your balls, fair enough!

But it's always who seems to 'croak it' first...

Max Res!

Riz
---
USA 'scuttles' out of Fallujah:
"And take your feelthy razor wire weeth you!"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040430/photos_wl_me_afp/040430102738_jxueufq3_photo0

The New Man On The Block:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040430/481/jbm10104301618

Hmmmmm.....

Same beret, same shirt, same tash, same screwface as before...

(In fighting at Basra and Kirkuk in 1991, and at Irbil in 1996, the
Iraqi army and Republican Guard crushed dug-in Kurdish, Shiite, and
Iraqi National Congress [INC] troops. The only opposition success
consisted of a large Kurdish force that pushed two brigades of the
Iraqi 38th Infantry Division out of Irbil in 1995. According to one
observer, this "came against the worst formation in the Iraqi army
when that unit was demoralized, depleted, surprised, and without much
armor or artillery support.")

So, Maj. Gen. Jassim Mohammed Saleh, who was commander of the 38th
Infantry Division (Voted Worst in the Iraqi Army/RG) seems like a
great choice to get the rebels out of town, eh?

ROFLMFAO!

"Fer" wrote