How to get to chkdsk without going on windows

Funforme

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
Hello,
When I turn on my computer it goes to the screen like this:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to you computer.

If this Is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this is your first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Disable or unistall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utiliities. Check your hard drive configarations, and check for any udated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information

STOP 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xF7A92998, 0xF7A92694, 0xF7B4305)
***Ntfs .sys. Adress F73B4305 base at F738c000, Datestamp 48025be5

I can't log into my windows and every type of safe mode kind of thing does not work.

Please Help I desperate need.

Hello and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

To answer your thread title rather than the Stop Error message, which is a typically bland one from Microsoft, the best thing to do is remove that hard disk form the computer and slave it into another.

There, you can run Checkdisk to find and fix any errors whichever version of Windows is on the original or the host system. The only problem with doing this is that the message above doesn't always mean the hard disk is at fault.