Will DUKE NUKEM FOREVER be the deciding factor?

anticupidon

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2007
hey i spend 1 minute to read this ...i will sue to get my time back :lol:
what kind of question is that...
Will this game be the determing factor on what video card you plan to ugrade to in 2017?

anticupidon

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2007
ok by the year 2017 i will have the gforce 10xxxxwith 8 gvram ddram9...in order to play dukenukem forever or it will be duke nukemNever

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
I'm going to wait to see if I'm still alive by 2017 first...

what if u died the second you clicked "start new game" in 2017 after u just got home and installed the newly released DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

that would really suck

ProdigyMS

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
just stfu and die.

on easter sunday... u wish for me to die

amazing how someone life is so bitter that their life is humourless

sucks to be u.

These posts were funny the first time, but as they've been done a million times now, it's old as hell.

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
just stfu and die.

on easter sunday... u wish for me to die

amazing how someone life is so bitter that their life is humourless

sucks to be u.

These posts were funny the first time, but as they've been done a million times now, it's old as hell.

i was piggy backin on the the IS CRYSIS THE DECIDING FACTOR thread.... thought it was cute.... some got it and moved on...some got emotional over it

go figure

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005

what if u died the second you clicked "start new game" in 2017 after u just got home and installed the newly released DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

that would really suck
Stop posting idiotic topics...

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
easter sunday is meaning less for me. so what does it matter, i wish you and your ilk were dead everyday of the year.

why are u such an emotional poster

u sound like a PMSing whiney woman right now

MAN UP!

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006

that would really suck
Stop posting idiotic topics...

I am not 100% happy with your tone right now.

everett

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2004
There's something on your chin :lol:
mainFidelBallzack.jpg

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
easter sunday is meaning less for me. so what does it matter, i wish you and your ilk were dead everyday of the year.

MAN UP!

Take your sarcastic posts somewhere else. We Really do not need douchebags like you here on the forums. And your telling us to man up? Man up on your grammar. How old are you anyway?

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006

MAN UP!

Take your sarcastic posts somewhere else. We Really do not need douchebags like you here on the forums. And your telling us to man up? Man up on your grammar. How old are you anyway?

another emotional poster.... WOW...you guys here are more anal retentive than on the CPU forum

you never got over 3dfx folding did you?

SockPuppet

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Don't mind them, they're all mad because thier ex-wives have the kids for easter and they're probably drinking the hurt away yet again.

Anyways, Duke will be out pretty soon, actually. I just hope it's worth the wait.

xaat_kil

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
I thought a while ago you were predicting PC gaming to be dead because AMD is going under and no one will be able to afford an Intel cpu.

SockPuppet

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Nevermind, I think sockpuppet just licked it off.

Your ex-wife?

If you only knew what she looked like I do not think you would have typed that.

Rofl dude. Sorry. I take it all back. I tell my ex she looks more and more like her bovine mother everytime I see her.