Missions and help for Wireplay.

I have setup a new server and I am wanting to fill it up with some
quality missions. I am looking for people who have already made, are
willing to make, or know of some good missions.

The server is intended for co-op play, but I am happy for a bit of team
vs team.

I am not putting on things like general death match, capture the flag
and so on. If it's players vs players it has to have some sort of plot
or purpose (such as the capture the island, or serial killer ones).

Ideally I want coop missions.

So, is anybody willing to help and join up making missions for this
server? I am also looking for some people to help admin it.

Server: 62.105.80.21
Location: PIPEX Communication's London datacentre
TeamSpeak: 62.105.80.6
IRC: #wpofp on Quakenet

If anybody wants to re-design/develop our web site too,
http://ofp.wireplay.co.uk/ - then you are more than welcome to.

Let me know if you are interested in helping.

Alastair / Dash

--
http://www.wireplay.co.uk/
http://www.aligrant.com/

"Never be ashamed of not knowing a
thing, but always be ashamed of not
wanting to know."

before I even read anyone else's posts...
if you are reading this newsgroup....
I suggest you maybe visit TJ's server.... play some of the missions on the
server
if you like them simply take them from your mpcache folder and put them in
the MPmissions folder for the server

nuff said

"Alastair Grant" <ask@for.it> wrote in message
> I have setup a new server and I am wanting to fill it up with some
> quality missions. I am looking for people who have already made, are
> willing to make, or know of some good missions.
>
> The server is intended for co-op play, but I am happy for a bit of team
> vs team.
>
> I am not putting on things like general death match, capture the flag
> and so on. If it's players vs players it has to have some sort of plot
> or purpose (such as the capture the island, or serial killer ones).
>
> Ideally I want coop missions.
>
> So, is anybody willing to help and join up making missions for this
> server? I am also looking for some people to help admin it.
>
> Server: 62.105.80.21
> Location: PIPEX Communication's London datacentre
> TeamSpeak: 62.105.80.6
> IRC: #wpofp on Quakenet
>
> If anybody wants to re-design/develop our web site too,
> http://ofp.wireplay.co.uk/ - then you are more than welcome to.
>
> Let me know if you are interested in helping.
>
> Alastair / Dash
>
> --
> http://www.wireplay.co.uk/
> http://www.aligrant.com/
>
> "Never be ashamed of not knowing a
> thing, but always be ashamed of not
> wanting to know."

Oh and, the missions should probably support about 16 players (although
whatever works best for the mission) and should be kept under 1MB in
file size.

--
http://www.wireplay.co.uk/
http://www.aligrant.com/

"Never be ashamed of not knowing a
thing, but always be ashamed of not
wanting to know."

Good ol' Wireplay, where I first ventured into online gaming, I used to play
AQ2 and Air Attack on there loads. Good luck with this new venture. Oh, like
James says, check out TJ's for loads of coop stuff with the required addons.

:D

http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/

Yeah, that's the catch, I think most of TJ's stuff is great, but I don't
want to have addons on this server. Addons limit who can play on the
server.

I may setup an addons server as well at some point, but this won't be
something I'm looking to start with.

I'll take a ganders through some of his stuff though, thanks.

--
http://www.wireplay.co.uk/
http://www.aligrant.com/

"Never be ashamed of not knowing a
thing, but always be ashamed of not
wanting to know."

TJ has lots of addons free missions
up until BAS and FDF TJ's server was completely addon free