Search and right-click help

Hi,

I am not able to use the search function when logged in as default user. My
computer just freezes up and then does nothing. Please help. Also as
default user I am not able to to right click on any program in the start
menu.

Thanks
Terry

hi Terry

This is probably due to user rights. Try creating a user name and giving
that person administor rights.

Cheers