Oaf Toe Pick: RPG's

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2004 2:26:58 PM

How come there are sooooooo many RPG's still
around in Eye-Rack (notice how George has changed
his pronounciation of that word while on Arab TV?)

Surely, weapons round ups were high on the 'To Do' list,
and there was planty of coverage about the finding of
weapons caches while hunting the invisible WMD, lotsa
footage with bundles of AK's being bagged and tagged...

So how come 'they' never found the RPG's?

Or did they think they were the infamous
Casa Rizla Telly Top Ornaments (TM HydraCorp)?

Perplexed

Riz
---
RPG's and Druganovs and Attitude, oh my!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040505/i...

More about : oaf toe pick rpg

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 10:51:22 PM

who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.

I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what they
are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door with
threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.
May 7, 2004 1:28:41 AM

Its the limitations of the SOAR, they only have so many AH64 to go round,
and so they wait until they find a tractor, track it till somebody gets off,
and if by chance he happens to have an RPG on him, they whack him with 200
rounds of 30mm HEDP.

Meanwhile Ali Branson is giving them away free with every cucumber bought
from his market barrow.........

"Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
> who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
>
> I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what
they
> are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
> civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
with
> threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 8:47:16 PM

IMHO, anyone waving a loaded weapon around in the street as they have been
doing is a valid target and should be given the 5.56mm point on the subject.
Better still is the 7.62mm notification or the 'unmistakeable' .50 Final
Reminder.

Shoot one, let him drop the rifle. Shoot the guy who picks it up and so on
until they either drop their weapons or there arent any of them left.
Without a male population its only a matter of time before George can claim
it as another US state.

"Defeating terrorism at home by sending our guys across there to be the
targets"

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> Its the limitations of the SOAR, they only have so many AH64 to go round,
> and so they wait until they find a tractor, track it till somebody gets
off,
> and if by chance he happens to have an RPG on him, they whack him with 200
> rounds of 30mm HEDP.
>
> Meanwhile Ali Branson is giving them away free with every cucumber bought
> from his market barrow.........
>

> "Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
> > who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
> >
> > I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do
what
> they
> > are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in
the
> > civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
> with
> > threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 8:47:17 PM

I dont understand why snipers arent used more for this kind of thing. all I see
is pic after pic after pic of these insurgents milling about with their RPG's
and machine guns, just walking around not a care in the world.

I imagine it would seriously get old if they would just start dropping like
flies due to long range headshots and not be able to do a thing about it. have
a gun? POW he's down. after a couple weeks of seeing everyone standing next to
thems head explode I imagine they wouldnt walk around with guns so readily
which is what we want I imagine.just surround the town with snipers from high
vantage points.
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 12:27:03 AM

"TONIK <TZW>" <nomail@home.nl> wrote in message
> IMHO, anyone waving a loaded weapon around in the street as they have been
> doing is a valid target and should be given the 5.56mm point on the
subject.
> Better still is the 7.62mm notification or the 'unmistakeable' .50 Final
> Reminder.
>
> Shoot one, let him drop the rifle. Shoot the guy who picks it up and so
on
> until they either drop their weapons or there arent any of them left.

Was that Guba's philosophy, much to the dismay of the F.I.A.?
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 11:07:03 AM

"Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
> who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
>
> I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what
they
> are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
> civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
with
> threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.

They can't find them because, as I've said many times on here, they haven't
got enough troops out there to do the job properly.
At least 600,000 troops are needed to adequately police Iraq (not the
~130,000 currently there).
We should either be doing the job properly or not at all.
May 12, 2004 2:28:34 AM

You found all the RPG's in the pic...

silly

--
zero <GD>
www.thegundogs.com

"Rizla Ranger UK" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
| How come there are sooooooo many RPG's still
| around in Eye-Rack (notice how George has changed
| his pronounciation of that word while on Arab TV?)
|
| Surely, weapons round ups were high on the 'To Do' list,
| and there was planty of coverage about the finding of
| weapons caches while hunting the invisible WMD, lotsa
| footage with bundles of AK's being bagged and tagged...
|

| So how come 'they' never found the RPG's?
|

| Or did they think they were the infamous
| Casa Rizla Telly Top Ornaments (TM HydraCorp)?
|

| Perplexed
|

| Riz
| ---
| RPG's and Druganovs and Attitude, oh my!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040505/i...
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 4:33:30 PM

"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
> I dont understand why snipers arent used more for this kind of thing. all
I see
> is pic after pic after pic of these insurgents milling about with their
RPG's
> and machine guns, just walking around not a care in the world.
>
> I imagine it would seriously get old if they would just start dropping
like
> flies due to long range headshots and not be able to do a thing about it.
have
> a gun? POW he's down. after a couple weeks of seeing everyone standing
next to
> thems head explode I imagine they wouldnt walk around with guns so
readily
> which is what we want I imagine.just surround the town with snipers from
high
> vantage points.

I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
doctors and paramedics in Fallujah
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 3:45:05 AM

I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
doctors and paramedics in Fallujah>>>

why would they do that when there are plenty of guys with guns to snipe at from
far away? like I said, all they seem to do is mill about with RPG's andmachine
guns.
besides, I know you bleeding hearts find it hard to believe, gosh darn, that
the insurgents would take advantage of ambulances to ferry weapons around. oh,
no, not them!

I am sure our snipers see things thru those high powered lenses that dont add
up.
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 3:12:16 PM

> I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
> doctors and paramedics in Fallujah>>>
>
> why would they do that when there are plenty of guys with guns to snipe at
from
> far away? like I said, all they seem to do is mill about with RPG's
andmachine
> guns.
> besides, I know you bleeding hearts find it hard to believe, gosh darn,
that
> the insurgents would take advantage of ambulances to ferry weapons around.
oh,
> no, not them!
>
> I am sure our snipers see things thru those high powered lenses that dont
add
> up.

I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is not
unAmerican to hold onto :-)
But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't they.
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 5:27:31 PM

I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is not
unAmerican to hold onto :-)
But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't
theyMort.>>>>

it doesnt escape my notice you sidestepped my points. you have no answer,your
position is undefendable about us ignoring insurgents to target ambulances and
doctors.your type would have believed the propaganda the palestinians spin
about Israel killing children in rituals.

it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the HUNDREDS
of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure because of
some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done in 3
days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like you.

hope you never run for office. your type cant see anything thru except in
operationfflashpoin games where its all just a game. your position is
undefendable.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 10:23:37 AM

> I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is
not
> unAmerican to hold onto :-)
> But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't
> theyMort.>>>>
>

> it doesnt escape my notice you sidestepped my points. you have no
answer,your
> position is undefendable about us ignoring insurgents to target ambulances
and
> doctors.your type would have believed the propaganda the palestinians spin
> about Israel killing children in rituals.

It didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals as
they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.

> it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the
HUNDREDS
> of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure
because of
> some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done
in 3
> days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like
you.

But you can't even control those uprisings in those towns can you. So it is
self evident that you have failed.

> hope you never run for office. your type cant see anything thru except in
> operationfflashpoin games where its all just a game. your position is
> undefendable.

Let's hope for the sake of world peace that you don't get to vote Shirley
:-)
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 11:11:43 AM

"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message

> it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the
HUNDREDS
> of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure
because of
> some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done
in 3
> days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like
you.

LOL if you're sooooo confident it's so peaceful and friendly towards you
septics out there why don't you go for a walk on any Iraqi street chosen at
random without an armed escort.

It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.

Cheers bonehead
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 2:09:38 AM

It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.

Cheers bonehead mort>>>>

and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after sept11th
rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills only
their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry about
walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about becoming a
trophy for a terrorist.

not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women, me
and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other people
online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be friends
not fight over these issues.
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 2:14:12 AM

t didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals as
they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.my efllow nerd friend
mort>>>>

you just showed how gullible you are to prove your hatred for the USA you will
even try to stick up for something even you dont believe. oh no! they dotn take
advantage of ambulances do they?oh no, they just chop off heads and blow up
people!HA! that the insurgents and palestinians dont transport weapons via
ambulance. who is the gullible fool now? you. criminal defense attorney tactics
indeed.......

our snipers see things thru those long range scopes when they see the
ambulances. the idea they target doctors and ambulance drivers for the sake of
it is your stupid make believe comment. nice try Mr defense attorney!
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 10:36:23 AM

> t didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
> propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
> doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals
as
> they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
> you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.my efllow nerd
friend
> mort>>>>
>
> you just showed how gullible you are to prove your hatred for the USA you
will
> even try to stick up for something even you dont believe. oh no! they dotn
take
> advantage of ambulances do they?oh no, they just chop off heads and blow
up
> people!HA! that the insurgents and palestinians dont transport weapons via
> ambulance. who is the gullible fool now? you. criminal defense attorney
tactics
> indeed.......

Well it was british aid workers who reported the instances of ambulances and
doctors being shot up in Fallujah. I would give greater credence to their
account of the proceedings than anything reported by your military which has
been caught lying all down the line.
You can be a happy dupe if you like Shirley. It's your lifestyle choice :-)

> our snipers see things thru those long range scopes when they see the
> ambulances. the idea they target doctors and ambulance drivers for the
sake of
> it is your stupid make believe comment. nice try Mr defense attorney!

Really. So you think that bored pissed off squaddies don't just shoot at
innocent people just for the hell of it then? Your naivety is touching.
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 10:36:24 AM

> It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
> fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.
>
> Cheers bonehead mort>>>>
>
> and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after
sept11th
> rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills
only
> their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry
about
> walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about
becoming a
> trophy for a terrorist.

Surely you mean you got into it to nick their oil now don't you. Your
country was more than prepared to tolerate them slaughtering each other when
you were
backing Saddam to the hilt for all those years :-)

As for worrying about being a trophy for a terrorist. I don't worry about it
anymore because I've already had narrow escapes from 2 terrorist bomb
attacks and one terrorist shooting incident. Been there, seen it, done it,
bought the T-shirt.

Your obviously still too dumb to realize that invading Iraq is a totally
counterproductive diversion from the real campaign against terrorism :-)

> not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women,
me
> and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other
people
> online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
> darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be
friends
> not fight over these issues.

LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
changing the subject is duly noted.
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 5:31:11 PM

On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:36:24 +0000 (UTC), "Mort <TZW>"
<nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote:

>"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
>> It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
>> fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.
>>
>> Cheers bonehead mort>>>>
>>
>> and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after
>sept11th
>> rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills
>only
>> their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry
>about
>> walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about
>becoming a
>> trophy for a terrorist.
>
>Surely you mean you got into it to nick their oil now don't you. Your
>country was more than prepared to tolerate them slaughtering each other when
>you were
>backing Saddam to the hilt for all those years :-)
>
>As for worrying about being a trophy for a terrorist. I don't worry about it
>anymore because I've already had narrow escapes from 2 terrorist bomb
>attacks and one terrorist shooting incident. Been there, seen it, done it,
>bought the T-shirt.
>
>Your obviously still too dumb to realize that invading Iraq is a totally
>counterproductive diversion from the real campaign against terrorism :-)
>

>> not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women,
>me
>> and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other
>people
>> online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
>> darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be
>friends
>> not fight over these issues.
>
>LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
>changing the subject is duly noted.

Allright! I can see that the Hatfields and McCoys are at it again. It
has been too quite around here.

Anonymous
May 18, 2004 8:50:57 PM

ok sure person, did u know that the techniques that the al-queda used
to capture nick berg were the 1's that the CIA taught them? give that
a thought.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 9:13:52 PM

I think the favorite thing I notice is how the lefties are forever saying how
there was no link between saddam and terrorism,and that the uprising is all
regular Iraqi who just lost someone to our bombings and are striking back. and
yet, all we are seeing is is the islamic extremists who are operating there
cutting off heads of hostages in the name of Islam, the sadr guy and his
religious islamic fundie army who are detonating roadside bombs and
assasinating political leaders.

sounds to me its everything BUT regular Iraqi and Iraq is, and always was very
very fertle ground for terrorists who now suddenly got their hands on a
chemical weapon shell. your view point fails.

sounds lile you had it all wrong.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 9:16:36 PM

>LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
>changing the subject is duly noted.>>>

I stated my case many time, you ignore it. the fact is, we are lonely full
grown adults who shouldnt be fighting over this. we share a common bond. we are
like full grown peter pans, who dont want to grow up. we want to play our games
as we retreat from reality into a fantasy world. me and you mort shouldnt be
fighting over this. we are nerds plain and simple.

small men physically and mentally who act big on the internet. the only place
we can as we both would never dream of talking like this face to face in real
life.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 9:18:40 PM

ok sure person, did u know that the techniques that the al-queda used
to capture nick berg were the 1's that the CIA taught them? give that
a thought.>>>>

the CIA is incompetant and its perfectly clear the CIA doesnt have any
techniques that work in any situation in real life except in hollywood
movies.conspiracy theorys are for the weak minded. BTW, we did land on the
moon and it wasnt filmed in a movie studio.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 10:22:49 PM

> I think the favorite thing I notice is how the lefties are forever saying
how
> there was no link between saddam and terrorism,and that the uprising is
all
> regular Iraqi who just lost someone to our bombings and are striking back.
and
> yet, all we are seeing is is the islamic extremists who are operating
there
> cutting off heads of hostages in the name of Islam, the sadr guy and his
> religious islamic fundie army who are detonating roadside bombs and
> assasinating political leaders.

Yawn. Still getting it wrong I see Shirley.
In Saddam's Iraq the only serious opposition was from the very Shiites who
are now fighting in Sadr's army (you know the ones you lot shafted in '91
when Bush Sr called on them to rise up) and the fundamentalist Dawa group
who badly wounded Uday Hussain in an assasination attempt.

> sounds to me its everything BUT regular Iraqi and Iraq is, and always was
very
> very fertle ground for terrorists who now suddenly got their hands on a
> chemical weapon shell. your view point fails.
>
> sounds lile you had it all wrong.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you Bushies tried to make hay with the
discovery of one rusty old arty shell from the '80s. You're so predictable.
If you think anyone is going to buy that as a justification for your massive
military cock up you're kidding yourselves. Dream on baby.
Anonymous
May 20, 2004 10:28:15 PM

> I stated my case many time, you ignore it. the fact is, we are lonely full
> grown adults who shouldnt be fighting over this. we share a common bond.
we are
> like full grown peter pans, who dont want to grow up. we want to play our
games
> as we retreat from reality into a fantasy world. me and you mort shouldnt
be
> fighting over this. we are nerds plain and simple.
>
> small men physically and mentally who act big on the internet. the only
place
> we can as we both would never dream of talking like this face to face in
real
> life.

Your continued attempts to evade the issue by changing the subject are duly
noted.
I must say your confessional self-criticism is amusing though :-)
!