Oaf Toe Pick: RPG's

How come there are sooooooo many RPG's still
around in Eye-Rack (notice how George has changed
his pronounciation of that word while on Arab TV?)

Surely, weapons round ups were high on the 'To Do' list,
and there was planty of coverage about the finding of
weapons caches while hunting the invisible WMD, lotsa
footage with bundles of AK's being bagged and tagged...

So how come 'they' never found the RPG's?

Or did they think they were the infamous
Casa Rizla Telly Top Ornaments (TM HydraCorp)?

Perplexed

Riz
---
RPG's and Druganovs and Attitude, oh my!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040505/ids_photos_wl/r467171999.jpg
25 answers Last reply
More about pick
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.

    I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what they
    are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
    civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door with
    threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Its the limitations of the SOAR, they only have so many AH64 to go round,
    and so they wait until they find a tractor, track it till somebody gets off,
    and if by chance he happens to have an RPG on him, they whack him with 200
    rounds of 30mm HEDP.

    Meanwhile Ali Branson is giving them away free with every cucumber bought
    from his market barrow.........

    "Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
    >
    > I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what
    they
    > are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
    > civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
    with
    > threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    IMHO, anyone waving a loaded weapon around in the street as they have been
    doing is a valid target and should be given the 5.56mm point on the subject.
    Better still is the 7.62mm notification or the 'unmistakeable' .50 Final
    Reminder.

    Shoot one, let him drop the rifle. Shoot the guy who picks it up and so on
    until they either drop their weapons or there arent any of them left.
    Without a male population its only a matter of time before George can claim
    it as another US state.

    "Defeating terrorism at home by sending our guys across there to be the
    targets"

    "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
    > Its the limitations of the SOAR, they only have so many AH64 to go round,
    > and so they wait until they find a tractor, track it till somebody gets
    off,
    > and if by chance he happens to have an RPG on him, they whack him with 200
    > rounds of 30mm HEDP.
    >
    > Meanwhile Ali Branson is giving them away free with every cucumber bought
    > from his market barrow.........
    >

    > "Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
    > >
    > > I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do
    what
    > they
    > > are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in
    the
    > > civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
    > with
    > > threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I dont understand why snipers arent used more for this kind of thing. all I see
    is pic after pic after pic of these insurgents milling about with their RPG's
    and machine guns, just walking around not a care in the world.

    I imagine it would seriously get old if they would just start dropping like
    flies due to long range headshots and not be able to do a thing about it. have
    a gun? POW he's down. after a couple weeks of seeing everyone standing next to
    thems head explode I imagine they wouldnt walk around with guns so readily
    which is what we want I imagine.just surround the town with snipers from high
    vantage points.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "TONIK <TZW>" <nomail@home.nl> wrote in message
    > IMHO, anyone waving a loaded weapon around in the street as they have been
    > doing is a valid target and should be given the 5.56mm point on the
    subject.
    > Better still is the 7.62mm notification or the 'unmistakeable' .50 Final
    > Reminder.
    >
    > Shoot one, let him drop the rifle. Shoot the guy who picks it up and so
    on
    > until they either drop their weapons or there arent any of them left.

    Was that Guba's philosophy, much to the dismay of the F.I.A.?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > who makes RPG's anyways? must be a good business.
    >
    > I imagine they havent found them simply because the enemy fighters do what
    they
    > are good at. taking advantage of their fellow Iraqi by hiding them in the
    > civilian populations houses. if people with a RPG's showed up at my door
    with
    > threats I am sure I could find some space somewhere.

    They can't find them because, as I've said many times on here, they haven't
    got enough troops out there to do the job properly.
    At least 600,000 troops are needed to adequately police Iraq (not the
    ~130,000 currently there).
    We should either be doing the job properly or not at all.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    You found all the RPG's in the pic...

    silly

    --
    zero <GD>
    www.thegundogs.com

    "Rizla Ranger UK" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
    | How come there are sooooooo many RPG's still
    | around in Eye-Rack (notice how George has changed
    | his pronounciation of that word while on Arab TV?)
    |
    | Surely, weapons round ups were high on the 'To Do' list,
    | and there was planty of coverage about the finding of
    | weapons caches while hunting the invisible WMD, lotsa
    | footage with bundles of AK's being bagged and tagged...
    |

    | So how come 'they' never found the RPG's?
    |

    | Or did they think they were the infamous
    | Casa Rizla Telly Top Ornaments (TM HydraCorp)?
    |

    | Perplexed
    |

    | Riz
    | ---
    | RPG's and Druganovs and Attitude, oh my!

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040505/ids_photos_wl/r467171999.jpg
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I dont understand why snipers arent used more for this kind of thing. all
    I see
    > is pic after pic after pic of these insurgents milling about with their
    RPG's
    > and machine guns, just walking around not a care in the world.
    >
    > I imagine it would seriously get old if they would just start dropping
    like
    > flies due to long range headshots and not be able to do a thing about it.
    have
    > a gun? POW he's down. after a couple weeks of seeing everyone standing
    next to
    > thems head explode I imagine they wouldnt walk around with guns so
    readily
    > which is what we want I imagine.just surround the town with snipers from
    high
    > vantage points.

    I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
    doctors and paramedics in Fallujah
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
    doctors and paramedics in Fallujah>>>

    why would they do that when there are plenty of guys with guns to snipe at from
    far away? like I said, all they seem to do is mill about with RPG's andmachine
    guns.
    besides, I know you bleeding hearts find it hard to believe, gosh darn, that
    the insurgents would take advantage of ambulances to ferry weapons around. oh,
    no, not them!

    I am sure our snipers see things thru those high powered lenses that dont add
    up.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > I think all your snipers have been a bit busy lately shooting at Iraqi
    > doctors and paramedics in Fallujah>>>
    >
    > why would they do that when there are plenty of guys with guns to snipe at
    from
    > far away? like I said, all they seem to do is mill about with RPG's
    andmachine
    > guns.
    > besides, I know you bleeding hearts find it hard to believe, gosh darn,
    that
    > the insurgents would take advantage of ambulances to ferry weapons around.
    oh,
    > no, not them!
    >
    > I am sure our snipers see things thru those high powered lenses that dont
    add
    > up.

    I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is not
    unAmerican to hold onto :-)
    But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't they.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is not
    unAmerican to hold onto :-)
    But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't
    theyMort.>>>>

    it doesnt escape my notice you sidestepped my points. you have no answer,your
    position is undefendable about us ignoring insurgents to target ambulances and
    doctors.your type would have believed the propaganda the palestinians spin
    about Israel killing children in rituals.

    it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the HUNDREDS
    of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure because of
    some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done in 3
    days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like you.

    hope you never run for office. your type cant see anything thru except in
    operationfflashpoin games where its all just a game. your position is
    undefendable.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > I'm sure it's important for you to have your myths about what is and is
    not
    > unAmerican to hold onto :-)
    > But hang on a minute! A few of those just got exploded lately didn't
    > theyMort.>>>>
    >

    > it doesnt escape my notice you sidestepped my points. you have no
    answer,your
    > position is undefendable about us ignoring insurgents to target ambulances
    and
    > doctors.your type would have believed the propaganda the palestinians spin
    > about Israel killing children in rituals.

    It didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
    propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
    doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals as
    they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
    you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.

    > it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the
    HUNDREDS
    > of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure
    because of
    > some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done
    in 3
    > days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like
    you.

    But you can't even control those uprisings in those towns can you. So it is
    self evident that you have failed.

    > hope you never run for office. your type cant see anything thru except in
    > operationfflashpoin games where its all just a game. your position is
    > undefendable.

    Let's hope for the sake of world peace that you don't get to vote Shirley
    :-)
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message

    > it also doesnt escape my notice out of the MILLIONS of Iraqi and the
    HUNDREDS
    > of towns, your type gets all excited about this war being a failure
    because of
    > some uprisings in 4 towns. in this day and where if something isnt done
    in 3
    > days with the skill of a deity its considered a failure by people like
    you.

    LOL if you're sooooo confident it's so peaceful and friendly towards you
    septics out there why don't you go for a walk on any Iraqi street chosen at
    random without an armed escort.

    It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
    fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.

    Cheers bonehead
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
    fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.

    Cheers bonehead mort>>>>

    and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after sept11th
    rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills only
    their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry about
    walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about becoming a
    trophy for a terrorist.

    not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women, me
    and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other people
    online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
    darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be friends
    not fight over these issues.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    t didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
    propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
    doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals as
    they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
    you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.my efllow nerd friend
    mort>>>>

    you just showed how gullible you are to prove your hatred for the USA you will
    even try to stick up for something even you dont believe. oh no! they dotn take
    advantage of ambulances do they?oh no, they just chop off heads and blow up
    people!HA! that the insurgents and palestinians dont transport weapons via
    ambulance. who is the gullible fool now? you. criminal defense attorney tactics
    indeed.......

    our snipers see things thru those long range scopes when they see the
    ambulances. the idea they target doctors and ambulance drivers for the sake of
    it is your stupid make believe comment. nice try Mr defense attorney!
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > t didn't escape my notice that you repeated the same tired old Israeli
    > propaganda about people using ambulances to transport weapons etc. It
    > doesn't matter, shooting at ambulances and slotting doctors at hospitals
    as
    > they are about to get into ambulances is a war crime irrespective of what
    > you 'suspect' people may or may not be doing with them.my efllow nerd
    friend
    > mort>>>>
    >
    > you just showed how gullible you are to prove your hatred for the USA you
    will
    > even try to stick up for something even you dont believe. oh no! they dotn
    take
    > advantage of ambulances do they?oh no, they just chop off heads and blow
    up
    > people!HA! that the insurgents and palestinians dont transport weapons via
    > ambulance. who is the gullible fool now? you. criminal defense attorney
    tactics
    > indeed.......

    Well it was british aid workers who reported the instances of ambulances and
    doctors being shot up in Fallujah. I would give greater credence to their
    account of the proceedings than anything reported by your military which has
    been caught lying all down the line.
    You can be a happy dupe if you like Shirley. It's your lifestyle choice :-)

    > our snipers see things thru those long range scopes when they see the
    > ambulances. the idea they target doctors and ambulance drivers for the
    sake of
    > it is your stupid make believe comment. nice try Mr defense attorney!

    Really. So you think that bored pissed off squaddies don't just shoot at
    innocent people just for the hell of it then? Your naivety is touching.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
    > fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.
    >
    > Cheers bonehead mort>>>>
    >
    > and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after
    sept11th
    > rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills
    only
    > their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry
    about
    > walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about
    becoming a
    > trophy for a terrorist.

    Surely you mean you got into it to nick their oil now don't you. Your
    country was more than prepared to tolerate them slaughtering each other when
    you were
    backing Saddam to the hilt for all those years :-)

    As for worrying about being a trophy for a terrorist. I don't worry about it
    anymore because I've already had narrow escapes from 2 terrorist bomb
    attacks and one terrorist shooting incident. Been there, seen it, done it,
    bought the T-shirt.

    Your obviously still too dumb to realize that invading Iraq is a totally
    counterproductive diversion from the real campaign against terrorism :-)

    > not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women,
    me
    > and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other
    people
    > online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
    > darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be
    friends
    > not fight over these issues.

    LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
    changing the subject is duly noted.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 06:36:24 +0000 (UTC), "Mort <TZW>"
    <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote:

    >"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
    >> It wouldn't be long before you'd be enjoying a brief starring role in some
    >> fun-loving Arab's personal video collection.
    >>
    >> Cheers bonehead mort>>>>
    >>
    >> and is there anymore proof of why the US takes on this menace after
    >sept11th
    >> rather than do what you like, just hope it stays where it is and kills
    >only
    >> their own kind? we are fighting them so your type doesnt have to worry
    >about
    >> walking down streets in your own part of the world and worry about
    >becoming a
    >> trophy for a terrorist.
    >
    >Surely you mean you got into it to nick their oil now don't you. Your
    >country was more than prepared to tolerate them slaughtering each other when
    >you were
    >backing Saddam to the hilt for all those years :-)
    >
    >As for worrying about being a trophy for a terrorist. I don't worry about it
    >anymore because I've already had narrow escapes from 2 terrorist bomb
    >attacks and one terrorist shooting incident. Been there, seen it, done it,
    >bought the T-shirt.
    >
    >Your obviously still too dumb to realize that invading Iraq is a totally
    >counterproductive diversion from the real campaign against terrorism :-)
    >

    >> not that you care, as you are like me. a geek. we werent good with women,
    >me
    >> and you mort, we were nerds, the shy kids who were only good with other
    >people
    >> online, and we talk about war and play war games from the comfort of our
    >> darkened rooms.us full grown nerds should stick together and should be
    >friends
    >> not fight over these issues.
    >
    >LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
    >changing the subject is duly noted.

    Allright! I can see that the Hatfields and McCoys are at it again. It
    has been too quite around here.

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ok sure person, did u know that the techniques that the al-queda used
    to capture nick berg were the 1's that the CIA taught them? give that
    a thought.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I think the favorite thing I notice is how the lefties are forever saying how
    there was no link between saddam and terrorism,and that the uprising is all
    regular Iraqi who just lost someone to our bombings and are striking back. and
    yet, all we are seeing is is the islamic extremists who are operating there
    cutting off heads of hostages in the name of Islam, the sadr guy and his
    religious islamic fundie army who are detonating roadside bombs and
    assasinating political leaders.

    sounds to me its everything BUT regular Iraqi and Iraq is, and always was very
    very fertle ground for terrorists who now suddenly got their hands on a
    chemical weapon shell. your view point fails.

    sounds lile you had it all wrong.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    >LOL speak for yourself needle dick. Your attempt to evade the issue by
    >changing the subject is duly noted.>>>

    I stated my case many time, you ignore it. the fact is, we are lonely full
    grown adults who shouldnt be fighting over this. we share a common bond. we are
    like full grown peter pans, who dont want to grow up. we want to play our games
    as we retreat from reality into a fantasy world. me and you mort shouldnt be
    fighting over this. we are nerds plain and simple.

    small men physically and mentally who act big on the internet. the only place
    we can as we both would never dream of talking like this face to face in real
    life.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ok sure person, did u know that the techniques that the al-queda used
    to capture nick berg were the 1's that the CIA taught them? give that
    a thought.>>>>

    the CIA is incompetant and its perfectly clear the CIA doesnt have any
    techniques that work in any situation in real life except in hollywood
    movies.conspiracy theorys are for the weak minded. BTW, we did land on the
    moon and it wasnt filmed in a movie studio.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > I think the favorite thing I notice is how the lefties are forever saying
    how
    > there was no link between saddam and terrorism,and that the uprising is
    all
    > regular Iraqi who just lost someone to our bombings and are striking back.
    and
    > yet, all we are seeing is is the islamic extremists who are operating
    there
    > cutting off heads of hostages in the name of Islam, the sadr guy and his
    > religious islamic fundie army who are detonating roadside bombs and
    > assasinating political leaders.

    Yawn. Still getting it wrong I see Shirley.
    In Saddam's Iraq the only serious opposition was from the very Shiites who
    are now fighting in Sadr's army (you know the ones you lot shafted in '91
    when Bush Sr called on them to rise up) and the fundamentalist Dawa group
    who badly wounded Uday Hussain in an assasination attempt.

    > sounds to me its everything BUT regular Iraqi and Iraq is, and always was
    very
    > very fertle ground for terrorists who now suddenly got their hands on a
    > chemical weapon shell. your view point fails.
    >
    > sounds lile you had it all wrong.

    I knew it wouldn't be long before you Bushies tried to make hay with the
    discovery of one rusty old arty shell from the '80s. You're so predictable.
    If you think anyone is going to buy that as a justification for your massive
    military cock up you're kidding yourselves. Dream on baby.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > I stated my case many time, you ignore it. the fact is, we are lonely full
    > grown adults who shouldnt be fighting over this. we share a common bond.
    we are
    > like full grown peter pans, who dont want to grow up. we want to play our
    games
    > as we retreat from reality into a fantasy world. me and you mort shouldnt
    be
    > fighting over this. we are nerds plain and simple.
    >
    > small men physically and mentally who act big on the internet. the only
    place
    > we can as we both would never dream of talking like this face to face in
    real
    > life.

    Your continued attempts to evade the issue by changing the subject are duly
    noted.
    I must say your confessional self-criticism is amusing though :-)
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    look at this site sure. http://www.truthuncovered.com/

Games RPG Video Games