is it just me?

or do any of you also find one of the civilian women oddly hotlooking? you know
the one.light brown hair, wearing glasses, brown jacket.I swear she smiled at
me.

i reckon uve been playing this game too long.

"Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message

> or do any of you also find one of the civilian women oddly hotlooking? you
know
> the one.light brown hair, wearing glasses, brown jacket.I swear she smiled
at
> me.

Just you....

Neeeext patient please!

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Yeah but she's a high maintenance bunny boiler so you're best off steering
well clear of her.

;-D

Sure12 wrote:

> or do any of you also find one of the civilian women oddly hotlooking? you
> know the one.light brown hair, wearing glasses, brown jacket.I swear she
> smiled at me.

just because of your big one^H^H^Hgun I guess ;)

Just shot the silly bitch!!

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i reckon uve been playing this game too long.

Just shot the silly bitch!!>>>>>

so you DO know which one I am talking about! she is that stunning is she not?
such beautiful eyes and eyebrows.shame you shot her. last night was a sad day
for me, during a mission editor game I made she got taken out by a SU-25 on a
strafing run on a town filled with my armor. :(

TJ

I'd like to meet the chick her face was taken from........

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to meet the chick her face was taken from........

Probably a random Czech bird.

Expect plenty of them to come flooding to England in the next few months
(new EU partners)

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*