Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

LMF - found ya

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 7:10:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

If it aint TJ n Riz, lo m8's hows the crew?? long time no see, just a little
big up ta ya, be expectin to see me about on the servers
respec' guys

Seph.

More about : lmf found

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 10:39:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:lkXmc.5723$7S2.1694@newsfe1-win...
> If it aint TJ n Riz, lo m8's hows the crew?? long time no see, just
a little
> big up ta ya, be expectin to see me about on the servers
> respec' guys
>
> Seph.
>
>

You are AliG, and I calim my £5......
May 8, 2004 3:25:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

SEPH!!!!

Wow. Talk about a long time! Last time I heard from you I was still a normal
guy!

If you can get setup and come join us on the server, that may be enough to
tempt me out of retirement for a bit :) 

Good to know you're still kicking m8!

Hope to catch you in a game.

TJ



"didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:sn_mc.4$Nc3.2@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net...
>
> "sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:lkXmc.5723$7S2.1694@newsfe1-win...
> > If it aint TJ n Riz, lo m8's hows the crew?? long time no see, just
> a little
> > big up ta ya, be expectin to see me about on the servers
> > respec' guys
> >
> > Seph.
> >
> >
>
> You are AliG, and I calim my £5......
>
Related resources
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 7:44:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

hehe no worries m8 i'll go a shoppin n get whats needed, got a link for
anything else i'm gonna need.
Hope to see ya ingame soon dude and give riz a kick tell him to get his ass
in gear

Seph.
(note nah i aint ali-g but u can claim £5 for noticing my semi-decent
impression heh)
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 8:49:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:jn6nc.261$Nc3.218@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net...
> hehe no worries m8 i'll go a shoppin n get whats needed, got a link
for
> anything else i'm gonna need.
> Hope to see ya ingame soon dude and give riz a kick tell him to get
his ass
> in gear
>
> Seph.
> (note nah i aint ali-g but u can claim £5 for noticing my
semi-decent
> impression heh)
>
>

result
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 5:28:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

S E P H ! ! ! !

Good to see your smoke, m8!

So glad to know you survived the
Great Carpet Avalanche of '98!!!

I'm currently MIA Up On That Thar Hill,
in dire need of a new Graph card loadout
and an LMF Regimental Ram (512) [:( 



Grab what you need to get up on Neds Server
and go get some top drawer Gunny-esque action


Infin8 Max Res!

Riz
---
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040509/p...



"sephigoth" wrote
> If it aint TJ n Riz, lo m8's hows the crew?? long time no see, just a little
> big up ta ya, be expectin to see me about on the servers
> respec' guys
>
> Seph.
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 10:05:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

No, I'm Ali G... unfortunetly

didgerman wrote:
> "sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:lkXmc.5723$7S2.1694@newsfe1-win...
>
>>If it aint TJ n Riz, lo m8's hows the crew?? long time no see, just
>
> a little
>
>>big up ta ya, be expectin to see me about on the servers
>>respec' guys
>>
>>Seph.
>>
>>
>
>
> You are AliG, and I calim my £5......
>

--
http://www.wireplay.co.uk/
http://www.aligrant.com/

"Never be ashamed of not knowing a
thing, but always be ashamed of not
wanting to know."
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 5:20:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

tell me what i need and i'll be seein ya there lads, keep me a warm spot and
a few extra clips

seph.
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 5:20:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

OFP + Resistance then goto http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/ click on add-on
on the left side and D/l all that

--
WÅTÒÓÇÊ<TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net



"sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:HUznc.690$7O6.609@newsfe2-gui.server.ntli.net...
> tell me what i need and i'll be seein ya there lads, keep me a warm spot
and
> a few extra clips
>
> seph.
>
>
>
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 4:45:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

cool, got me opfor just trying to track down resistance hopefully wont take
me long :) ) may as well start dling files there seems to be alot hehe.

seph
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 4:45:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"sephigoth" <sephigoth@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:FWJnc.47$5a.5@newsfe1-win...
> cool, got me opfor just trying to track down resistance hopefully wont
take
> me long :) ) may as well start dling files there seems to be alot hehe.
>
> seph
>
>

This site is a good reference point if you need any 'technical' help
http://www.theavonlady.org/THEOFPFAQ/
!