M2n32-Sli Deluxe won't POST

red_devil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
I have just received my M2N32-SLI Deluxe board, and installed my new system yesterday.

When i press the power button, the pc would power up normally and the monitor would light up saying it is receiving a signal. but nothing comes on screen. i tried clearing the CMOS but to na avail.

Could somebody help me plz?

Thx,

prong

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2007
I have just received my M2N32-SLI Deluxe board, and installed my new system yesterday.

When i press the power button, the pc would power up normally and the monitor would light up saying it is receiving a signal. but nothing comes on screen. i tried clearing the CMOS but to na avail.

Could somebody help me plz?

Thx,

Make sure you have the 4 pin 12 volt power supply lead plugged into the MB. Reseat the video card and RAM. Try powering up with 1 DIMM of RAM in slot 1.

If all fails boot the computer without RAM. Remove it all and boot up. You should hear the new MB beeping signifying there is no RAM in the system provided you have the MB's speaker connection properly hooked to a speaker. If you do not hear error beeps, you likely have a bad MB. Return it.

red_devil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
I did what u asked, and the MB beeps. i think it's a RAM Problem. i will try to get another one to see if mine is the problem.

Btw, there is NO WAY i can return it, I bought it from London. came to Sudan, didn't work, RMA'ed it, and got this replacement (in about 4 months)

babaghan

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2007
Recently, my system wouldn't POST too. I removed the audio card and it worked fine after that. Just grasping at straws for you...

red_devil

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
Thx for the tip, but it did not work. However, i changed the Graphics card to an X300 and the Mobo worked like a charm. Now i'm sitting here thinking what possibly could have happened to my 7900GX2 :cry:

any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS