R600's Retail Codename Released:

Phrozt

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2002
did you get this info from the same place that told you the 8900 series is going to launch before the R600 :roll:

Holy Christ of feces you're an idiot. Have you just been completely blind to the repeated pushbacks of the r600 release (which, in exaggeration would be like Darkfall's release)?

Seriously dood...
yourretarted.jpg

Phrozt

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2002
I seriously thought there was more than 1 person on this board that had heard of Darkfall.

My bad. Should have used the duke nukem ref.

kaotao

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
It's not that some people didn't get it, it's because of the fact that this thread is pointless and stupid!

What going on here? Seems like there's a million of these right at the top of this section.

Phrozt

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2002
It's not that some people didn't get it, it's because of the fact that this thread is pointless and stupid!

What going on here? Seems like there's a million of these right at the top of this section.

*sigh*... again... we've all seen the, "OMG THEY PUSHED R600 BACK ANOTHER 2 MONTHS LOL AMD YOU SUCK SO BAD LOL OMG LOLOL ATI YOU SUCK!" threads, but I thought this one has some funny to it.

I just didn't expect such few (now 2... thank you dsid) people on this board to miss the reference.

I guess Darkfall is so vaporish that it's not even the "new" vaporware anymore?? I dunno.