hotmail is blank??? HELP!!!

ONLY with hotmail is this happening!!!
I can sign in at the login page of hotmail and then click the sign in button
only to have my address take and it seems like its about to open the page,
but then it just says page not avaliable after waiting forever with a white
screen and then i refresh even and it comes up blank again. Its only with
trying to view my hotmail emails. I thought the server was just busy but
other friends of mine havent had a problem at that time. What is wrong? Is it
my security or cookies? If so please let me know exactly what setting to fix.
Help is much appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about hotmail blank help

    Hi Bonnie,

    You may need to reinstall the scripting engine. You can get it here:

    Windows2000/XP:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&displaylang=en

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "BONNIE" <BONNIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ONLY with hotmail is this happening!!!
    > I can sign in at the login page of hotmail and then click the sign in
    > button
    > only to have my address take and it seems like its about to open the page,
    > but then it just says page not avaliable after waiting forever with a
    > white
    > screen and then i refresh even and it comes up blank again. Its only with
    > trying to view my hotmail emails. I thought the server was just busy but
    > other friends of mine havent had a problem at that time. What is wrong? Is
    > it
    > my security or cookies? If so please let me know exactly what setting to
    > fix.
    > Help is much appreciated.

    Bonnie,
    There's not much you can do about it. Since the problem only happens to one
    website, it basically tells you that the problem is at the server side.

    Now hotmail stores users' emails in different servers, so maybe the one that
    stores your emails is not working while the one that stores your friend's
    email is working. Just wait and try again later.
    *i do have that problem from time to time
    RT
    "BONNIE" <BONNIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ONLY with hotmail is this happening!!!
    > I can sign in at the login page of hotmail and then click the sign in
    > button
    > only to have my address take and it seems like its about to open the page,
    > but then it just says page not avaliable after waiting forever with a
    > white
    > screen and then i refresh even and it comes up blank again. Its only with
    > trying to view my hotmail emails. I thought the server was just busy but
    > other friends of mine havent had a problem at that time. What is wrong? Is
    > it
    > my security or cookies? If so please let me know exactly what setting to
    > fix.
    > Help is much appreciated.

Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP