Anyone have this map?

RTS2 build and conquer everon.eden.pbo

This is the map where you can take the towns on everon and buy stuff as you
go along.

If anyone has it, please could they post on here and I can email you.

Thanks

Pete
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Join TJ's server when it's empty (daytime).
    It has a massive amount of CTI-missions, just select them, play them for 1
    second and you have it in your mpmissionscache folder.

    --
    -
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > RTS2 build and conquer everon.eden.pbo
    >
    > This is the map where you can take the towns on everon and buy stuff as
    you
    > go along.
    >
    > If anyone has it, please could they post on here and I can email you.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Pete

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Join TJ's server when it's empty (daytime).
    > It has a massive amount of CTI-missions, just select them, play them for 1
    > second and you have it in your mpmissionscache folder.
    >
    > --
    > -
    > Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > -
    > A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
    the
    > lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
    through
    > the minds of either.
    > -
    > "The Wookie" <askme@foremail.com> schreef in bericht