Tools for OFP2

Does anyone know if OFP2 will be released with some tools. OFP took over a
year to release its first modding tool (except for the super mission
editor).

The same modding tools should be able to make addons for OFP2, as it will be
possible to convert OFP1 addons to OFP2, they said.

--Uzi

"OFP_Lover" <ofp_lover@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if OFP2 will be released with some tools. OFP took over a
> year to release its first modding tool (except for the super mission
> editor).

I assume you are talking about Oxygen and Breath. I was wondering though if
you will be able to use the current versions or will they have to release
new versions and IF they will wait the 1 year and 2 year like they did this
time around.

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The same modding tools should be able to make addons for OFP2, as it will
be
> possible to convert OFP1 addons to OFP2, they said.
>
> --Uzi
>
> "OFP_Lover" <ofp_lover@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know if OFP2 will be released with some tools. OFP took over
> > year to release its first modding tool (except for the super mission
> > editor).

im sure they will release them shortly after ofp2 is released.

Just wondering, why are you sure. they didn't with original OFP.

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im sure they will release them shortly after ofp2 is released.

because its not the original ofp. if they do release new tools then
they will know that people will really want them. when the original
ofp was released, people didnt make addons. now loads of people do so
they wont wait too long to release the tools.

They didn't make addons because there weren't any official tools for the
first year (other then the mission editor of course)