looking to buy operation flashpoint czech version

Hello,
I'm looking for an online store where I can buy the czech version of
operation flashpoint "platinum" (the one that has the original ofp, red
hammer and resistance). I found out about http://funstore.cz but it
seems they cannot ship outside of czech republic, I've emailed them to
ask. I live in france.

thanks for any suggestions !

--
luc wastiaux

You might have to look for GOTY (Game of the year) edition. It includes
those 3 titles..

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

NedFox <TZW> wrote:
> You might have to look for GOTY (Game of the year) edition. It includes
> those 3 titles..

I have that version already, but it's the EU version that has english
speech. I want the version that has czech speech.

--
luc wastiaux

You should contact B.I. directly and ask them if you can make special
arrangements...

support@bistudio.com

-=-Uzi

Bought it today at bol.com for EUR 14.99. English GOTY version that is. it's for a friend and I think the price is good.

>>> NedFox <TZW><neddy@nowhere.com> 19-5-04 1:00:06 >>>
You might have to look for GOTY (Game of the year) edition. It includes
those 3 titles..

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
-
A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of the
lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing through
the minds of either.
-
"luc wastiaux" <dustpuppy@airpost.net> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
> I'm looking for an online store where I can buy the czech version of
> operation flashpoint "platinum" (the one that has the original ofp, red
> hammer and resistance). I found out about http://funstore.cz but it
> seems they cannot ship outside of czech republic, I've emailed them to
> ask. I live in france.
>
> thanks for any suggestions !
>
> --
> luc wastiaux

have u tried the codemasters website? i got resistance from there

[RM]Wolfy wrote:
> have u tried the codemasters website? i got resistance from there

They only sell the english version, the czech version is sold by another
distributor and I have a hard time finding a store that is willing to
ship it to me in france.

--
luc wastiaux

This is apparently the Czech version distributors I can't read it though!!
http://www.cenega.cz/index.php

You could try a Czech Mod like this
http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=5894

Kango