my fellow nerd Mort

I told you we shouldnt be fighting like hotheads over this. we share a very
strong common bond. we were the sad loners in highschool. never got invited to
the parties, women ignored us mort. we got picked on by bullies. this is why
now we act all tough on these message boards, and call each other names.
now that we are full grown men, we still act like little boys, playing our
games in darkened rooms. imgaine someone from work stopping over and getting
let in by a family member and us playing a game in a darkroom. imgaine the
horror as that door opened up and our coworkers saw us doing what we do.
imagine the feeling of horror. we share this common bond. I dont know why yo
are fighting so hard on this and acting tough. me and you mort are the little
boys,nerds.

we should be sticking together not fighting.
9 answers Last reply
More about fellow nerd mort
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message

    <snip meaningless drivel>

    Hasn't AOL terminated your account yet?

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    I don't know about you, but I'd challenge them to a game and then gloat, "I
    owned your ass, you sorry P. O. S.!"

    --Uzi

    > I told you we shouldnt be fighting like hotheads over this. we share a
    very
    > strong common bond. we were the sad loners in highschool. never got
    invited to
    > the parties, women ignored us mort. we got picked on by bullies. this is
    why
    > now we act all tough on these message boards, and call each other names.
    > now that we are full grown men, we still act like little boys, playing our
    > games in darkened rooms. imgaine someone from work stopping over and
    getting
    > let in by a family member and us playing a game in a darkroom. imgaine the
    > horror as that door opened up and our coworkers saw us doing what we do.
    > imagine the feeling of horror. we share this common bond. I dont know
    why yo
    > are fighting so hard on this and acting tough. me and you mort are the
    little
    > boys,nerds.
    >
    > we should be sticking together not fighting.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote in message
    > "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
    >
    > <snip meaningless drivel>
    >
    > Hasn't AOL terminated your account yet?
    >

    > --
    >
    > Liddle Feesh
    > *fap fap fap fap*
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    no: the psychologist wanted to have a look first.
    yes, it's the 'home' for Sure12.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I told you we shouldnt be fighting like hotheads over this. we share a
    very
    > strong common bond. we were the sad loners in highschool. never got
    invited to
    > the parties, women ignored us mort. we got picked on by bullies. this is
    why
    > now we act all tough on these message boards, and call each other names.
    > now that we are full grown men, we still act like little boys, playing our
    > games in darkened rooms. imgaine someone from work stopping over and
    getting
    > let in by a family member and us playing a game in a darkroom. imgaine the
    > horror as that door opened up and our coworkers saw us doing what we do.
    > imagine the feeling of horror. we share this common bond. I dont know
    why yo
    > are fighting so hard on this and acting tough. me and you mort are the
    little
    > boys,nerds.
    >
    > we should be sticking together not fighting.

    It certainly looks like I've got you worried doesn't it Shirley?
    All this attention. I'm so flattered :-)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    It certainly looks like I've got you worried doesn't it Shirley?
    All this attention. I'm so flattered :-)>>>>

    I am not worried mort. its obvious with poison gas shells being fired and
    islamic terrorists jihading all over Iraqi your viewpoints betray you. what I
    am sad about is how us nerds always seem to be fighting. me and you in real
    life would NEVER walk up to a full grown adult male on the street and talk this
    way to them, yet we do it here. we call each othernames etc etc. we shouldnt do
    this as we share this common bond of being geeks and nerds. we need to stop
    fighting and let go of this angry feelings we have and be friends. fellow nerds
    who pplay computer games shouldnt fight like this.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > It certainly looks like I've got you worried doesn't it Shirley?
    > All this attention. I'm so flattered :-)>>>>
    >
    > I am not worried mort. its obvious with poison gas shells being fired and
    > islamic terrorists jihading all over Iraqi your viewpoints betray you.

    But poison gas shells weren't fired were they shirley. The incident in
    question involved an IED which used a binary chemical shell. If you knew
    anything about these things then you would know that it has to be spun at
    high speed by being fired through the rifling of the barrel of an artillery
    of an artillery piece to mix the two nontoxic components together. The fact
    that it was used as part of a simple bomb indicates that the people who
    placed simply didn't know what it was because if they were trying to mount a
    chemical they would know not to do it that way.

    The fact that this was all the resistance fighters have been able to find
    shows that our Prime Minister in particular was lying when he said the UK
    could be attacked by Iraqi chemical weapons within 45 minutes.

    >what I
    > am sad about is how us nerds always seem to be fighting. me and you in
    real
    > life would NEVER walk up to a full grown adult male on the street and talk
    this
    > way to them, yet we do it here.

    You might not but I have :-)
    I find a good ruck relieves stress.

    we call each othernames etc etc. we shouldnt do
    > this as we share this common bond of being geeks and nerds. we need to
    stop
    > fighting and let go of this angry feelings we have and be friends. fellow
    nerds
    > who pplay computer games shouldnt fight like this.

    You may get to play computer games but I hardly ever get the chance. Just
    ask the regs on TJs server :-)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    they still got the shell.
    whether it was a mistake or not doesnt matter. they got it from somewhere. dug
    it up,who knows what. to deny saddam had them is folly. while our joke of an
    CIA got bad info is beside the point about quantity or how rapid they could
    attack with them,. the idea saddam didnt have chemical weapons is foolish to
    believe. as the terrorists got their hand on it somewhere.

    I dont think it helps your case also if you think about when you say its your
    adverage Iraqi attacking us. how did joe blow Iraqi find this shell? if he is
    so mad and wants blood he can easily just pick up an AK47 and start shooting.

    ok,lets say it was an ex iraqi army member, but something tells me they might
    know the markings on the shell and how its used. that to me leaves,
    terrorists,who got their hands on a shell and mistakenly may have used it, but
    just the same THEY found it and are more likely to dig up some chemical shell
    and use it then some general Iraqi who lost loved ones and decided, to go
    foraging for bombs and just happened to know where to find one let alone a
    chemical one..
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > they still got the shell.
    > whether it was a mistake or not doesnt matter. they got it from somewhere.
    dug
    > it up,who knows what. to deny saddam had them is folly. while our joke of
    an
    > CIA got bad info is beside the point about quantity or how rapid they
    could
    > attack with them,. the idea saddam didnt have chemical weapons is foolish
    > believe. as the terrorists got their hand on it somewhere.
    >
    > I dont think it helps your case also if you think about when you say its
    your
    > adverage Iraqi attacking us. how did joe blow Iraqi find this shell? if he
    is
    > so mad and wants blood he can easily just pick up an AK47 and start
    shooting.

    > ok,lets say it was an ex iraqi army member, but something tells me they
    might
    > know the markings on the shell and how its used. that to me leaves,
    > terrorists,who got their hands on a shell and mistakenly may have used it,
    but
    > just the same THEY found it and are more likely to dig up some chemical
    shell
    > and use it then some general Iraqi who lost loved ones and decided, to go
    > foraging for bombs and just happened to know where to find one let alone a
    > chemical one..

    You're forgetting the vast amounts of WMD material and technology the UN
    weapons inspectors got rid of between 1991 and 1998.
    So what there's a few left over from nearly 20 years ago big deal. Hardly
    worth starting a war over and certainly not capable of hitting the UK in 45
    mins as Tony Bliar was claiming (or even 45 years for that matter).
    Unless you're Iranian of course and want to manipulate someone else into
    getting rid of your rival and creating the conditions favourable to a Shiite
    takeover.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Sure12" <sure12@aol.com> wrote in message
    > they still got the shell.
    > whether it was a mistake or not doesnt matter. they got it from somewhere.
    dug
    > it up,who knows what. to deny saddam had them is folly. while our joke of
    an
    > CIA got bad info is beside the point about quantity or how rapid they
    could
    > attack with them,. the idea saddam didnt have chemical weapons is foolish
    > believe. as the terrorists got their hand on it somewhere.

    LOL. In that part of the world, just go digging around in the sand and
    you'll find all sorts of things. UXB's, UXD's, shell casings, ammunition,
    perhaps even the odd shell? So what? That area has seen war for centuries.
    Dig deep and you'll probably even find battle-horse remains and bows and
    arrows.

    > I dont think it helps your case also if you think about when you say its
    your
    > adverage Iraqi attacking us. how did joe blow Iraqi find this shell? if he
    is
    > so mad and wants blood he can easily just pick up an AK47 and start
    shooting.

    That's not in the nature of the enemy. Have you seen how the American
    outposts come under attack? Usually remotely fired or timed RPG launches.

    > ok,lets say it was an ex iraqi army member, but something tells me they
    might
    > know the markings on the shell and how its used.

    Say it was. And this same guy kept the shell in his bedroom under piles of
    clothes for 20 years.... yeah.

    > that to me leaves,
    > terrorists,who got their hands on a shell and mistakenly may have used it,
    but
    > just the same THEY found it and are more likely to dig up some chemical
    shell
    > and use it then some general Iraqi who lost loved ones and decided, to go
    > foraging for bombs and just happened to know where to find one let alone a
    > chemical one..

    Chemical or normal ones. Who cares. They have no artillery pieces to deliver
    it.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*