neddy

server(s) not responding
TJ webserver
OFP server
Ventrilo server
etc.

Did Europe fall off the map????

I had the same thing this morning No ng's then checked Ventrillo. after
that I usually Check ICQ,MSN if you don't see Neddy it's really bad ;O)

--
WÅTÒÓÇÊ<TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net

"James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> server(s) not responding
> TJ webserver
> OFP server
> Ventrilo server
> etc.
>

> Did Europe fall off the map????

perhaps I have become persona non grata

hmmmmm

Smart FTP and RAdmin aren't seeing the servers either
Pinging the vent server returns a response of 125ms so it would appear to be
there

hmmmm

anyone??

anyone??

can you hear me now???

"James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> server(s) not responding
> TJ webserver
> OFP server
> Ventrilo server
> etc.
>

> Did Europe fall off the map????

I cant see the servers or connect to tzw newsgroups either. I suspect
neddy's entire system is down.

--
Friday <TZW>

Don't ask :-(

Returned home at 23:55, still not running. I pinpointed the problem, so I
know WHERE it is, but I don't know WHAT is causing it.

I hope I get things sorted tomorrow, if not, check ICQ for IP's etc, I'll
have an "away" message explaining it. I even might try to host OFP from home
from my AMD64 to see how it copes :)

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> I cant see the servers or connect to tzw newsgroups either. I suspect
> neddy's entire system is down.
>
> --
> Friday <TZW>

"James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> server(s) not responding
> TJ webserver
> OFP server
> Ventrilo server
> etc.
>

> Did Europe fall off the map????

Hacker attack?
Not that I'm paranoid or anything!
:)

Nope. ISP screwing up :-(
And this in the midst of the annual exams, where we depend on mail for
errata on exma-stuff. They where not impressed, and refused to get me
connected to the 2-line helpdesk where people where working on it.
I know where the problem is, what it is, but I can't tell the guys working
on it since the bloddy helpdesk refuses to forward my knowledge or connect
me through. Since it is holidays they might start working on it again on
TUESDAY!

But then the boss already has been contaced about the SLA they broke.. It
doesn't help us now, but it gives me a good feeling to claim HUGE amounts of
money back.

--
-

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Nope. ISP screwing up :-(
> And this in the midst of the annual exams, where we depend on mail for
> errata on exma-stuff. They where not impressed, and refused to get me
> connected to the 2-line helpdesk where people where working on it.
> I know where the problem is, what it is, but I can't tell the guys working
> on it since the bloddy helpdesk refuses to forward my knowledge or connect
> me through. Since it is holidays they might start working on it again on
> TUESDAY!
>
> But then the boss already has been contaced about the SLA they broke.. It
> doesn't help us now, but it gives me a good feeling to claim HUGE amounts
of
> money back.
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
the
> lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
through
> the minds of either.

TZW down and my Plusnet usenet is down aswell!!

Kango

"RobertJM" <robert@rockNObottomSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message

> TZW down and my Plusnet usenet is down aswell!!
>
> Kango

LOL, it's REALLY annoying, isn't it?

--

Liddle Feesh