Data recovery from a RAID set with XP Pro

Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set
that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot
because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen advising
hardware failure.
2 answers Last reply
More about data recovery raid

    File Scavenger Disk Data Recovery Program
    http://www.quetek.com/prod02.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "TDA171" wrote:

    | Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set
    | that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot
    | because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen advising
    | hardware failure.

    Thanks Carey. I have latest xp pro cd with SP2. Are you suggesting
    reinstalling on what I suspect to be a faulty RAID? I fear I will get the
    same blue screen message, telling me there is a hardware fault won't it?
    Basic problem is how do I get 'into' the RAID drives?

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > File Scavenger Disk Data Recovery Program
    > http://www.quetek.com/prod02.htm
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "TDA171" wrote:
    >
    > | Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set
    > | that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot
    > | because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen advising
    > | hardware failure.

Data Recovery NAS / RAID Windows XP