Data recovery from a RAID set with XP Pro

Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set
that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot
because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen advising
hardware failure.

File Scavenger Disk Data Recovery Program
http://www.quetek.com/prod02.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"TDA171" wrote:

| Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set
| that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot
| because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen advising
| hardware failure.

Thanks Carey. I have latest xp pro cd with SP2. Are you suggesting
reinstalling on what I suspect to be a faulty RAID? I fear I will get the
same blue screen message, telling me there is a hardware fault won't it?
Basic problem is how do I get 'into' the RAID drives?