login passwords

Hi

I recall there is a command that can be run from Start-Run that allows
contol over passwords and logins.

I ran this command yesterday and now I can only log in as the administrator
now - therefore I am unable to use my 'owner' login which has my preferred
settings.

Any advice about how to change this would be appreciated.

Doug
2 answers Last reply
More about login passwords

    Hi

    Try:

    control userpasswords2

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I recall there is a command that can be run from Start-Run that allows
    > contol over passwords and logins.
    >

    > I ran this command yesterday and now I can only log in as the
    > administrator now - therefore I am unable to use my 'owner' login which
    > has my preferred settings.
    >
    > Any advice about how to change this would be appreciated.
    >
    > Doug

    I think it was:

    control userpasswords2

    "gordon" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I recall there is a command that can be run from Start-Run that allows
    > contol over passwords and logins.
    >

    > I ran this command yesterday and now I can only log in as the administrator
    > now - therefore I am unable to use my 'owner' login which has my preferred
    > settings.
    >
    > Any advice about how to change this would be appreciated.
    >
    > Doug

Login Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP