login passwords

April 15, 2005 10:12:51 AM

Hi

I recall there is a command that can be run from Start-Run that allows
contol over passwords and logins.

I ran this command yesterday and now I can only log in as the administrator
now - therefore I am unable to use my 'owner' login which has my preferred
settings.

Any advice about how to change this would be appreciated.

Doug

More about : login passwords

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 10:12:52 AM

Hi

Try:

control userpasswords2

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"gordon" <gordononline@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I recall there is a command that can be run from Start-Run that allows
> contol over passwords and logins.
>

> I ran this command yesterday and now I can only log in as the
> administrator now - therefore I am unable to use my 'owner' login which
> has my preferred settings.
>
> Any advice about how to change this would be appreciated.
>
> Doug

April 15, 2005 10:12:52 AM

I think it was:

control userpasswords2