City of the Dead Mission request spoiler

I've killed about every thing in sight. I can't find those danged computers.
I've a hunch they were in the area where the crawling training is located but I
might have destroyed them with a satchel charge trying to blow my way into the
building before I noticed the open gate. I noticed that a dialog box opened up
to tell me to go to the pick up point while in a room with scaffolding leading
up to the roof so I wonder if I screwed the thing up.

I'm tired of running in circles. Where are those blasted beasts?

--
Dave Modisette

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/cmodiset/webpage/Index.html
www.soundclick.com/davemodisette
www.soundclick.com/frenz4fr (**Christian Content**)

"Dave Modisette" <dmodisette@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> I've killed about every thing in sight. I can't find those danged
computers.
> I've a hunch they were in the area where the crawling training is located
but I
> might have destroyed them with a satchel charge trying to blow my way into
the
> building before I noticed the open gate. I noticed that a dialog box
opened up
> to tell me to go to the pick up point while in a room with scaffolding
leading
> up to the roof so I wonder if I screwed the thing up.
>
> I'm tired of running in circles. Where are those blasted beasts?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ;P don't know the
mission I'm afraid, it's not a standard stock one or a popular co-op so I
doubt you'll get a reply :)

Anyway, if you like this type of thing, try searching for "Nogova Virus"
missions.

Nice music by the way. Sort of like a modern Garth Brooks. I'd upgrade the
synthesiser pronto though, it sounds a bit low res.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

> I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ;P don't know the
> mission I'm afraid, it's not a standard stock one or a popular co-op so I
> doubt you'll get a reply :)

I replied to him privately. I think he blew up the building with the
computers and can't get inside.

On 4-Jun-2004, "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote:

> > I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ;P don't know the
> > mission I'm afraid, it's not a standard stock one or a popular co-op so I
> > doubt you'll get a reply :)
>

> I replied to him privately. I think he blew up the building with the
> computers and can't get inside.

I made a total mess of the building but I managed to crawl through and locate
the computers. The screen was jumping like mad and I had to flip back and forth
from 1st person to 3rd person views to be able to see where I was. Tables and
chairs floating in the air and what not. Don't know, maybe the mission designer
didn't expect someone to satchel charge a door down. ;)
--

On 4-Jun-2004, "Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote:

> Nice music by the way. Sort of like a modern Garth Brooks. I'd upgrade the
> synthesiser pronto though, it sounds a bit low res.

Thanks. Which tune with the synth? I hardly use synth any more. If it was the
song "Grounded" it was all bass guitar.
--
Dave Modisette

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/cmodiset/webpage/Index.html
www.soundclick.com/davemodisette
www.soundclick.com/frenz4fr (**Christian Content**)

"Dave Modisette" <dmodisette@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> On 4-Jun-2004, "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote:
>
> > > I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about ;P don't know the
> > > mission I'm afraid, it's not a standard stock one or a popular co-op
so I
> > > doubt you'll get a reply :)
> >

> > I replied to him privately. I think he blew up the building with the
> > computers and can't get inside.
>
> I made a total mess of the building but I managed to crawl through and
locate
> the computers. The screen was jumping like mad and I had to flip back and
forth
> from 1st person to 3rd person views to be able to see where I was. Tables
and
> chairs floating in the air and what not. Don't know, maybe the mission
designer
> didn't expect someone to satchel charge a door down. ;)

LOL

I would expect that the mission designer should have incorporated a check to
see if the building was still alive!

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

"Dave Modisette" <dmodisette@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> On 4-Jun-2004, "Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote:
>
> > Nice music by the way. Sort of like a modern Garth Brooks. I'd upgrade
the
> > synthesiser pronto though, it sounds a bit low res.
>
> Thanks. Which tune with the synth? I hardly use synth any more. If it
was the
> song "Grounded" it was all bass guitar.

I think the song I heard was, "Never Looking Back".

It was good, until the dodgy brass pads I dunno, about 30 seconds in. The
hammond/rotary organ is well used, but if I can say so - just upgrade the
synth. The guitar solo was unexpectadely good, but unfortunately this song
lost credibility for me with the synth. It was too overpowered and plastic -
and I think it was also used to do a "brass/orch hit" at the end. Sort of
spoilt the song for me really, unless Sunday School/Sesame Street style was
originally what you had planned :p

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

On 6-Jun-2004, "Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote:

> I think the song I heard was, "Never Looking Back".
>
> It was good, until the dodgy brass pads I dunno, about 30 seconds in. The
> hammond/rotary organ is well used, but if I can say so - just upgrade the
> synth. The guitar solo was unexpectadely good, but unfortunately this song
> lost credibility for me with the synth. It was too overpowered and plastic -
> and I think it was also used to do a "brass/orch hit" at the end. Sort of
> spoilt the song for me really, unless Sunday School/Sesame Street style was
> originally what you had planned :p

Whhooosssttt. That part wasn't my work. ;) That's my "stuck in the eighties"
buddy Rudy Ramos. He did the music on the track and I wrote the lyrics, melody
and did the recording on the vocals and played the bass parts. Yeah, you're
absolutely right about the brass. I mixed them down as low as I thought I could
get away with. Rudy's into that Puerto Rican/ funky vibe with heavily
compressed guitars and stuff. Major influence was Toto. I use a lot less
compression on my other stuff.

Give me another shot at it and listen to a couple of the other tunes. Keep in
mind, I'm an old codger of 50 and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. ;)

--
Dave Modisette

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/cmodiset/webpage/Index.html
www.soundclick.com/davemodisette
www.soundclick.com/frenz4fr (**Christian Content**)

"Dave Modisette" <dmodisette@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> On 6-Jun-2004, "Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the song I heard was, "Never Looking Back".
> >
> > It was good, until the dodgy brass pads I dunno, about 30 seconds in.
The
> > hammond/rotary organ is well used, but if I can say so - just upgrade
the
> > synth. The guitar solo was unexpectadely good, but unfortunately this
song
> > lost credibility for me with the synth. It was too overpowered and
plastic -
> > and I think it was also used to do a "brass/orch hit" at the end. Sort
of
> > spoilt the song for me really, unless Sunday School/Sesame Street style
was
> > originally what you had planned :p
>
> Whhooosssttt. That part wasn't my work. ;) That's my "stuck in the
eighties"
> buddy Rudy Ramos. He did the music on the track and I wrote the lyrics,
melody
> and did the recording on the vocals and played the bass parts.

LOL, blame the other member :p

> Yeah, you're
> absolutely right about the brass. I mixed them down as low as I thought I
could
> get away with. Rudy's into that Puerto Rican/ funky vibe with heavily
> compressed guitars and stuff.

The compression on the guitars actually sounded quite good. Very bluesy.

> Major influence was Toto. I use a lot less
> compression on my other stuff.

After the compression got a bit too much, it felt like it (the guitar) was
compressed to hide a multitude of sins (i.e. bad mistakes). It's a bit like
(but not as bad as) "rock kid" guitarists turning up the distortion - you
can't tell one note or chord from the next!

> Give me another shot at it and listen to a couple of the other tunes.
Keep in
> mind, I'm an old codger of 50 and it's hard to teach an old dog new
tricks. ;)

Don't rework it for my benefit! Many of the best musicians and giggers I
know are over 50, and can still keep going for long sets than youngsters
can!

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*