top 11 most important factors when purchasing software

ewart

Distinguished
May 22, 2006
While everyone is waiting for Vista to come out.... oh, and a conroe processor or 4x4 system to run it I'm hoping a few fellow toms readers will be able to help me out here...

Your opinion counts!! I am doing a thesis and I need people’s opinions about what is important on the internet; and have created a short online survey. People who participate will also learn the top 11 factors that influence peoples buying decisions on the web.. that I have uncovered in various focus groups and a literature review..

I promise it is short! and completely anonymous.

I've posted it here:
Whats Important on the Net

To be statistically useful I will need quite a few valid responses from genuine people.. could you please fill it out and forward this email to, well, as many people as you can J Anyone, their friends, partner, cats and dogs that has a moment online to fill it out.

I’m hoping people that get hold of it will be able to help me by passing it on until the 27th of August, when the survey closes. Doesn’t matter where in the world you are from. Fingers crossed I will have enough responses!! Anyone who's ever done a literature review knows the pain of this process!!

Thanks
Ewart

ewart

Distinguished
May 22, 2006
Got 318 valid responses in the end, not quite as many as I wanted.. but will have to make do; thanks to everyone who did take the time to respond, was much appreciated!

cheers
ewart