TJ's up again!

Ok, all servers are back online again! Dont know what Ned told the guys on the phone, but it helped! :)

"F1yer <TZW>" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message
> Ok, all servers are back online again! Dont know what Ned told the guys on
the phone, but it helped! :)

I would imagine it went something along the lines of 'What the bleep do you
guys bleeping think you're bleeping doing? Pull your bleeping heads out of
your bleeping a*ses we want to bleeping play OFP' :)

Something in that line lol

F1yer <TZW> wrote:
> Ok, all servers are back online again! Dont know what Ned told the
> guys on the phone, but it helped! :)

"Loop naar de hel", "ga je vader pijpen" or "afgelikte boterham"?
Niiiice. I'll close down the temporary Ventrillo-server then.

--
mvh / Regards
Bjørn Halvor Bergtun / Xenu <TZW>

"ga je vader pijpen" ??? Do you actualy know hat this means Xenu? lol

"Bjørn Halvor Bergtun" <ask-me@online.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> F1yer <TZW> wrote:
> > Ok, all servers are back online again! Dont know what Ned told the
> > guys on the phone, but it helped! :)
>
> "Loop naar de hel", "ga je vader pijpen" or "afgelikte boterham"?
> Niiiice. I'll close down the temporary Ventrillo-server then.

Xenu,

Many thanks for running the temporary Ventrillo server. It worked
wonderfully, and enabled us to play a few really good games.

Thanks.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

"F1yer <TZW>" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message
> Ok, all servers are back online again! Dont know what Ned told the guys on
the phone, but it helped! :)

YEEEAAHHH!!

Kango

http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/CTIquerie.php

Added CTI server-query...
This (public) server will be up from 1900 - 0700 CET every day... Fast
machine, fast line.

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in news:Ryovc.42776$CM5.158225
@zonnet-reader-1:

> http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/CTIquerie.php

Can I get to the server through gamespy?

Yes, this server is public, opened for gamespy.. And it was full from start
:)
Some wonderful games, although some CTI scripts still crash the server..

Which CTI's are played for tournaments (I expect them to be stable) ????

--
-
"Torchy" <somewhere@here> schreef in bericht
> "NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in news:Ryovc.42776$CM5.158225
> @zonnet-reader-1:
>
> > http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org/CTIquerie.php
>
> Can I get to the server through gamespy?

http://www.uncensored-news.com

Thanks Ned, got a game last night. It was good to play with/against guys
who make the game serious fun.