DKM UK vehicles pack released

http://www.dkm-mod.net/

It's still a beta but looks promising.
Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF DPM
Troop Pack
5 answers Last reply
More about vehicles pack released
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:<ca1kto$d35$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
    > http://www.dkm-mod.net/
    >
    > It's still a beta but looks promising.
    > Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF DPM
    > Troop Pack

    i cant get anything to work. i try to just have a look at them in the
    mission editor but it comes up with a warning about a missing sqs file
    in the DKM_RSC.pbo file. i installed the only pbo i got in the zip
    file and i checked my addons and there is a DKM_RSC.pbo there. very
    strange.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
    > > http://www.dkm-mod.net/
    > >
    > > It's still a beta but looks promising.
    > > Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF
    DPM
    > > Troop Pack
    >

    > i cant get anything to work. i try to just have a look at them in the
    > mission editor but it comes up with a warning about a missing sqs file
    > in the DKM_RSC.pbo file. i installed the only pbo i got in the zip
    > file and i checked my addons and there is a DKM_RSC.pbo there. very
    > strange.

    Their website said something about deleting an old DKM_RSC.pbo file and
    installing a new version
    That's probably the problem.

    It works fine on mine and the vehicles look nice but it was a bit strange to
    find that the AFV crews are armed with G36s
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
    about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
    UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.

    "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:<ca2d2l$6s$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
    > "[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
    > > > http://www.dkm-mod.net/
    > > >
    > > > It's still a beta but looks promising.
    > > > Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF
    > DPM
    > > > Troop Pack
    > >

    > > i cant get anything to work. i try to just have a look at them in the
    > > mission editor but it comes up with a warning about a missing sqs file
    > > in the DKM_RSC.pbo file. i installed the only pbo i got in the zip
    > > file and i checked my addons and there is a DKM_RSC.pbo there. very
    > > strange.
    >
    > Their website said something about deleting an old DKM_RSC.pbo file and
    > installing a new version
    > That's probably the problem.
    >
    > It works fine on mine and the vehicles look nice but it was a bit strange to
    > find that the AFV crews are armed with G36s
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
    > about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
    > UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.

    Noticed last night that UKF posted some screenshots of their Warrior APC.
    The texturing on it looks a lot better than the DKM beta version
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:<ca3k98$tu$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
    > "[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
    > > about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
    > > UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.
    > >

    > Noticed last night that UKF posted some screenshots of their Warrior APC.
    > The texturing on it looks a lot better than the DKM beta version

    i think UKF has an amazing team. their DPM pack was very high quality
    and i can imagine that their future releases will be just as good or
    possibly even better.

Vehicles Games Video Games