DKM UK vehicles pack released

http://www.dkm-mod.net/

It's still a beta but looks promising.
Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF DPM
Troop Pack

"Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:<ca1kto$d35$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> http://www.dkm-mod.net/
>
> It's still a beta but looks promising.
> Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF DPM
> Troop Pack

i cant get anything to work. i try to just have a look at them in the
mission editor but it comes up with a warning about a missing sqs file
in the DKM_RSC.pbo file. i installed the only pbo i got in the zip
file and i checked my addons and there is a DKM_RSC.pbo there. very
strange.

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> > http://www.dkm-mod.net/
> >
> > It's still a beta but looks promising.
> > Might make for a nice UK slant on missions when combined with the UKF
DPM
> > Troop Pack
>

> i cant get anything to work. i try to just have a look at them in the
> mission editor but it comes up with a warning about a missing sqs file
> in the DKM_RSC.pbo file. i installed the only pbo i got in the zip
> file and i checked my addons and there is a DKM_RSC.pbo there. very
> strange.

Their website said something about deleting an old DKM_RSC.pbo file and
installing a new version
That's probably the problem.

It works fine on mine and the vehicles look nice but it was a bit strange to
find that the AFV crews are armed with G36s

thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.

> thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
> about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
> UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.

Noticed last night that UKF posted some screenshots of their Warrior APC.
The texturing on it looks a lot better than the DKM beta version

"Mort <TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message news:<ca3k98$tu$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> "[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > thanks ill have a better look at their site. ive heard some reviews
> > about the units and i think that ill just use the vehicles with the
> > UKF DPM troops as the crews and infantry.
> >

> Noticed last night that UKF posted some screenshots of their Warrior APC.
> The texturing on it looks a lot better than the DKM beta version

i think UKF has an amazing team. their DPM pack was very high quality
and i can imagine that their future releases will be just as good or
possibly even better.