PPC 2003 SE (second edition) download

July 7, 2005 6:33:05 PM

Can anyone please tell me how I can upgrade my I-mate PPC to 2003 SE? Is
there a software download possible? Or is it only via a ROM upgrade?
many thanks
Andrew Hall
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 6:33:06 PM

Andrew - WM2003se is only available from your device manufacturer, and not
all PPC's were upgradeable, or did all manufacturers offer upgrades for all
models. You should check with your PPC's manufacturer to see if there is an
upgrade.

HTH, xfiler.

"Andrew Hall" wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me how I can upgrade my I-mate PPC to 2003 SE? Is
> there a software download possible? Or is it only via a ROM upgrade?
> many thanks
> Andrew Hall

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 5:27:08 PM