First, HiRes Ground...then...HiRes Skies...and Now...

I saw those! it sure is an encouraging sign that such things can be done with
old technology.I would love to see more.

"Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
> Have you people seen this!
>
> http://ofpec.com/intel/index.php?a=show&newsID=750
>
> Looks AWESOME! I can't wait!

HiRes sky was good, but becomes a bit boring once you've seen it,
those HiRes ground textures make ofp look like it's being played on an
old ladies hallway carpet, imo....
This water thing looks good, but it would be nice for water to
'function': you can hide in it for a bit, weapons get knackered in it,
that kind of thing.
Why do you die in op flash if you swim for 4-5 minutes? I'm pretty
sure I could manage longer than that.......hurumph....

Trying to swim in water with nothing but a BDU coat and trousers on is
difficult enough in itself. When those things get wet they really slow you
down. Now put on boots, helmet, load-bearing equipment, and weapon and
you're gonna sink to the bottom.

--Uzi

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Trying to swim in water with nothing but a BDU coat and trousers on
is
> difficult enough in itself. When those things get wet they really
slow you
> down. Now put on boots, helmet, load-bearing equipment, and weapon
and
> you're gonna sink to the bottom.

Tru tru tru, I'm just saying *I* {ex county swimmer} could last
longer.........
Whilst it's right that heavily laden troops should get pulled under,
the same happens for Black ops, who carry very little.