Avantgo Wireless sync problem having 5463. What are the fr..

a b F Wireless
July 7, 2005 11:24:43 AM

I don't have a problem syncing via Activesync but keep getting Error
5463 when trying wireless sync directly from the PDA to Avantgo without
Activesync. Any solution ?

What are the other services similar to Avantgo ? I would like to try
it.

Thanks.
July 9, 2005 11:31:21 PM

Reply to message from "flahmeshess" <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> (Thu, 07
Jul 2005 09:24:43) about "Avantgo Wireless sync problem having 5463. What
are the free Avantgo likes?":

f> I don't have a problem syncing via Activesync but keep getting Error
f> 5463 when trying wireless sync directly from the PDA to Avantgo without
f> Activesync. Any solution ?

f> What are the other services similar to Avantgo ? I would like to try
f> it.

f> Thanks.

Try Sunnysoft World off-line

Bye
Rocky <roxRemoveThis70001@hotmail.com> Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:08:19 -0500

a b F Wireless
July 12, 2005 10:31:54 PM

Done that already !
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 13, 2005 12:45:25 AM

Reply to message from Rocky <roxRemoveThis70001@hotmail.com> (Sat, 09 Jul
2005 20:31:21) about "Re: Avantgo Wireless sync problem having 5463. What
are the free Avantgo likes?":

R> Reply to message from "flahmeshess" <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> (Thu,
R> 07 Jul 2005 09:24:43) about "Avantgo Wireless sync problem having 5463.
R> What are the free Avantgo likes?":

f>> I don't have a problem syncing via Activesync but keep getting Error
f>> 5463 when trying wireless sync directly from the PDA to Avantgo
f>> without Activesync. Any solution ?

Go into the Account settings from Avantgo Home on your device and enable
the wireless features.

JPinOH
Jon Porter <jporterDropthis@netwalk.com> Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:36:33 -0400