I am starting to think YOU are the problem why people in europe and canada cant
handle discussing politics rationally. its because you feel that you are better
than america, yet thats exactly the smae thing you accuse america of doing. ie
thinking its better than everyone else. problem is, WE ARE better than everyone
else. we have to be. WE are the superpower. WE dictate policy. YOU are the
poodles. you are the garnish on the dish. and believe me, we didnt get this
way by being stupid. that has to be true. cause you are forever bragging about
your smarts and all you end up with is like being the ugly girl at the party no
one wants anything to do with or notices. thats your lot in life.

you have to let this insane jealousy go. its obviously consuming you mort.
you want to be us, but you NEVER will be. WE are the super power. you arent.

sure12@aol.com (Sure12) wrote in message news:<20040611213034.04187.00000599@mb-m25.aol.com>...
> I am starting to think YOU are the problem why people in europe and canada cant
> handle discussing politics rationally. its because you feel that you are better
> than america, yet thats exactly the smae thing you accuse america of doing. ie
> thinking its better than everyone else. problem is, WE ARE better than everyone
> else. we have to be. WE are the superpower. WE dictate policy. YOU are the
> poodles. you are the garnish on the dish. and believe me, we didnt get this
> way by being stupid. that has to be true. cause you are forever bragging about
> your smarts and all you end up with is like being the ugly girl at the party no
> one wants anything to do with or notices. thats your lot in life.
>
> you have to let this insane jealousy go. its obviously consuming you mort.
> you want to be us, but you NEVER will be. WE are the super power. you arent.

did u hear about farenheit 9/11? yeah disney refused to release it, u
know the american company. well its being released in the summer WITH
HELP FROM 2 CANADIAN COMPANIES! some superpower! gets all bitchy when
a film that shows the truth about the big bad democracy of america is
made! wasnt michael moore expressing his freedom of speech with the
film? isnt america about freedom and liberty? freedoms only good when
america says it is.

so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you see the
one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die in
the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are countries
where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2 deaths
by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A place
where you can leave your door open at night.

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message > did u hear
about farenheit 9/11? yeah disney refused to release it, u
> know the american company. well its being released in the summer WITH
> HELP FROM 2 CANADIAN COMPANIES! some superpower! gets all bitchy when
> a film that shows the truth about the big bad democracy of america is
> made! wasnt michael moore expressing his freedom of speech with the
> film? isnt america about freedom and liberty? freedoms only good when
> america says it is.

lol yeah i got that on dvd. bowling for columbine. its really
interesting and funny. its cool when he opens that door and that guy
is just standing there but hes really cool about it and doesnt really
care that some stranger opened his front door.

"F1yer" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message news:<40cbc666$0$14456$e4fe514c@dreader6.news.xs4all.nl>...
> so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you see the
> one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die in
> the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are countries
> where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2 deaths
> by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
> actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A place
> where you can leave your door open at night.
>
> "[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message > did u hear
> about farenheit 9/11? yeah disney refused to release it, u
> > know the american company. well its being released in the summer WITH
> > HELP FROM 2 CANADIAN COMPANIES! some superpower! gets all bitchy when
> > a film that shows the truth about the big bad democracy of america is
> > made! wasnt michael moore expressing his freedom of speech with the
> > film? isnt america about freedom and liberty? freedoms only good when
> > america says it is.

"F1yer" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message
> so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you see
the
> one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die in
> the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are
countries
> where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2
deaths
> by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
> actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A place
> where you can leave your door open at night.

And a big bear empties your fridge....

Kango

Which you can shoot with your own legaly bought gun! lol

"F1yer" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message news:40cc4a12$0$29735
> Which you can shoot with your own legaly bought gun! lol

They have a requirement for firearms in many parts of Canada.

In America they are just toys.

I never saw Bowling for Columbine, is it worth a look at?

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

"Liddle Feesh" <l@f.com> wrote in message news:<fN%yc.14871$NK4.2271108@stones.force9.net>...
> "F1yer" <F1yer@sjijthausen.de> wrote in message news:40cc4a12$0$29735
> > Which you can shoot with your own legaly bought gun! lol
>
> They have a requirement for firearms in many parts of Canada.
>
> In America they are just toys.
>
> I never saw Bowling for Columbine, is it worth a look at?

i dunno if my post is showing up about bowling for clumbine but i
would recomend it. when i first heard of it i was living in apathy and
thought "blimey a boring documentary" but then my life drastically
changed
and now im more politically active and bowling for columbine helped me
to open my eyes to alot of things. its funny but at the same time very
scary. michael moore is very funny and very intelligent. go watch it!

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> i dunno if my post is showing up about bowling for clumbine but i
> would recomend it. when i first heard of it i was living in apathy and
> thought "blimey a boring documentary" but then my life drastically
> changed
> and now im more politically active and bowling for columbine helped me
> to open my eyes to alot of things. its funny but at the same time very
> scary. michael moore is very funny and very intelligent. go watch it!

I went to Blockbuster tonight, but they only have it in VHS format. I've
still got a VHS player sat around somewhere, but not to hand.

I'll try another store, or Kazaa.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

"[RM]Wolfy" <thenomeaningnofx@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> lol yeah i got that on dvd. bowling for columbine. its really
> interesting and funny. its cool when he opens that door and that guy
> is just standing there but hes really cool about it and doesnt really
> care that some stranger opened his front door.

That's called "Staged"

> so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you see
the
> one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die in
> the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are
countries
> where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2
deaths
> by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
> actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A place
> where you can leave your door open at night.

Michael Moore is the liberal Rush Limbaugh ... Just as bad and selective on
the facts, as long as it fits his agenda. He is doing more harm to "his
side" than anything else because one day his half-truths will be exploited
by some Neo-Con and further cement their power base.

"Rotwang" <rot(ne)wang2000@yahoo(spem).com> wrote in message

> > so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you see
> the
> > one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die
in
> > the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are
> countries
> > where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2
> deaths
> > by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
> > actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A place
> > where you can leave your door open at night.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that you can leave your door open - anywhere.
Canada has some really rough areas too. Although, by no means as rough as
anything the US has to offer!

> Michael Moore is the liberal Rush Limbaugh ... Just as bad and selective
on
> the facts, as long as it fits his agenda. He is doing more harm to "his
> side" than anything else because one day his half-truths will be exploited
> by some Neo-Con and further cement their power base.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I've seen half of the
documentary, and to be honest, there's a lot of fact in there that makes
sense. I appreciate that he is trying to "lead" the viewer to certain
conclusions, but that's just the humour of the film. If you believe anything
you watch at face value then this film is the least of your problems.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

> > > so true, and this goes for most of Michaels docs by the way, did you
see
> > the
> > > one about guns? Where he tries to figure out why thousands people die
> in
> > > the USA by the use of hand guns while on the other hand there are
> > countries
> > > where you can get a gun just as easy (Canada) and there's only 1 or 2
> > deaths
> > > by guns and they are committed by Amaricans lol. I loved that doc. It
> > > actualy makes me wanna go to canada, sounds like a nice country. A
place
> > > where you can leave your door open at night.
>
> I wouldn't go so far as to say that you can leave your door open -
anywhere.
> Canada has some really rough areas too. Although, by no means as rough as
> anything the US has to offer!
>
> > Michael Moore is the liberal Rush Limbaugh ... Just as bad and selective
> on
> > the facts, as long as it fits his agenda. He is doing more harm to "his
> > side" than anything else because one day his half-truths will be
exploited
> > by some Neo-Con and further cement their power base.
>
> Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I've seen half of the
> documentary, and to be honest, there's a lot of fact in there that makes
> sense. I appreciate that he is trying to "lead" the viewer to certain
> conclusions, but that's just the humour of the film. If you believe
anything
> you watch at face value then this film is the least of your problems.

This movie is going against Bush and unless you come up with totally
unimpeachable, rock solid reporting of facts, you will be crucified ...

Just look at the amount of negative reviews the movie is getting on IMDB

TRENDING THREADS