audio snaps and pops

Charles

When I am on the internet I get alot of snaps and pops and sometimes a sound
like a fart ( not kidding) coming through my speakers. It only happens while
I am on the web. Any ideas? Thank you.

Hi,

Please download Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta software and then run a scan on
your system. Enable the auto protect feature and you will be able to monitor
what is happening to your system.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP