How many accounts does AOL allow you to have, anyway...?

Kirby/Sure12/Known12/Very3.

Do you really feel that you are doing anything here other than trolling. Do
you actually have a copy of OFP? I would like to let you know, that as an
American, that is serving his country, I am embarassed for you, as I am for
the rest of us that you claim to represent. It is not YOUR forum, it is
ours. And it is not YOUR watch, as if I remember correctly, I am the one
serving this country currently, on active duty, so it is MY watch. Take a
seat, you are attracting bad things here, young'n. Not young? Then you
should read your previous posts and think from someone else's perspective
how you sound.

If you keep this up, though, and I am sure you will, you must realize that I
will not support you comments, nor you, and I will have to add you to my
ignore listing. So, come aboard, have your comments if you wish, but
please, stop the finger pointing, especially when you claim to represent MY
country. I have fought in its name, for its colors, and for its ideals, and
for people like to you keep your ability to freedom of choice.
Shawn
Amarak

first off I get 7 with AOL, and 5 with static.
and for the record I will not allow this place to become a USA bash forum. so
if mort keeps it up with his constant US bashing I will also. I notice the US
bashing posts go with no problem. but if someone sticks up for the USA there is
alot of hostile responses. anytime someone wants to complain I will complain in
kind. you will NOT turn this into a USA bash forum.

"Amarak" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> Guns... Now here is a personal topic, I have the right to own a gun if I
> want to, and, if someone decides to take that away from me, then what will
> be next, freedom of speech? Sounds funny right? Most countries don't
have
> the right to own guns. Most of those also don't have freedom of religion,
> or speech, or to peacefully assemble. I believe that when you start
taking
> rights, and that when the civilians allow it, it will continue, especially
> by a government that is always changing. A nation of gun owners, is a
> nation that noone wants to try and invade, or a government that will not
try
> to invade personal homes. Here in the NW, we have a low crime rate, no
> matter what you hear over the news, because a lot of people here, me
> included, have the right to own guns, and also me included, have the right
> to carry concealed. The bad guys don't know who is, and who is not
> carrying, and so, the issuance of violent crime on the streets, is low.

Really, is that so, ALOT of countries that outlaw guns, have all the
freedoms of which you speak, that was a very broad generalized statement
that is WRONG. Also, did you know that Iraqis by and large owned weapons for
personal use and yet they were invaded, and they also allowed a brutal
dictator to run their lives (another pro gun argument that gun ownership
would prevent this).

BTW, I would really rather leave this off the list here, and we can continue
talking about this in private, if it means that much to you. I do care
about what the others on this list think about how the list is handled, and
have been here for a couple of years as a regular. So, you can write me
back at Jeeprs at comcast dt net
Shawn